Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:11 pm 

**** Updated 8/20/2019 ****

Thank you for your interest. HyperNova is an EGLS focused mostly on Dynamis, Sea, Sky and some HNM when they're in our window of playtime.

We have accomplished a lot thus far on the server and are about to go higher therefore we have opened up recruiting to a select few that may meet criteria.

Our main event times are WED/FRI/SAT/SUN 7PM EST start time. HNM are anytime of course.

What we ask:
#1 Team oriented focus. We do not accept greedy mindsets, they are promptly removed from the LS. Everyone will get everything they're after over time. It's not a marathon not a sprint.

#2 Multiple jobs (DD/tank AND support job). This way you will always fit a role in any situation we gather for. We are currently placing preference on SMN and PLD jobs.

#3 MUST have sky and sea access. If you're pearled you won't have time to do missions. We are a very busy linkshell.

Currently seeking SMN, BLU, KC Drk's

What we offer:

There isn't much we cannot accomplish in game, if you want it (Ace's helm for example) we will get it for you. We place very high priority on endgame content so if someone announces an HNM we all quickly gather.

We have a very structured system of how we do things, we don't just freelot everything. There are also checks and balances inside the LS. Just because I am the linkshell leader doesn't mean I'm always right.

Also most of our members are very well geared and a lot have relics so when joining you can quickly gain gear if you're proactive.

As a whole we are very communicative and can explain any tactics quickly and efficiently to get you up to speed with everyone else.

I think that's enough for now. For any specific questions feel free to send a message on forums or tell in game to Maseki. If interested in applying go to nova.guildwork.com and fill out the app there. Thank you for your time in reading this!

Last edited by Maseki on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:43 pm 

might be helpful to list when you guys run events/typical hours of activity , looking for a shell that fits my hours

iirc on your post for KS99 your start time was around 6est? is that typical for events like limbus/dynamis/sky etc?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:45 pm 

Thanks for the input, I had it in initial post but forgot it when I went to repost apparently. (Got the login bug) I'll edit the post.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:24 pm 

We are looking for 1 PLD and 2 more SMN. If interested the application can be found at nova.guildwork.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:15 pm 

Recruitment open for 2 SMN. PLD slot filled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:39 pm 

Recruitment currently closed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:51 pm 

If you have a combination of jobs including SMN/WHM/PLD/BLU or very well geared DD with mage jobs we are open to discussion for recruitment. We are not elitist in asking for these jobs, we just want to be sure you can fill in any slot when asked.

Feel free to reach out in game to Maseki or Inigomontoya with regards to any questions you may have! Alternatively you can fill out an app at..nova.guildwork.com. Best of luck and see you in game!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 am 

Updated post 8/20/19

As stated, open recruitment for SMN, BLU, KC Drk's at this time. If you feel you REALLY stand out but don't have our requested jobs currently you can always feel free to send a tell or PM and we can talk!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:18 pm 

**update 9/10/19**

Seeking 1 or 2 more solid members. Fit the criteria? Let's do this!

nova.guildwork.com