Lobby: Up
Online: 39
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:41 am 

I'm looking for a Dynamis/sky/CoP shell. I have access to sky and still working on CoP Mission.

Jobs: 75 THf, 75 NIN, 75 COR
Alt: 75 RDM, 65 RNG (still working on all missions with him)

I still need all dynamis zones wins.
thx

Last edited by Lancetarn on Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:20 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11807

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm 

Starbright wrote:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11807

Despite the public back and forth BS that's going on, CP is an absolutely solid EGLS that gets shit done.

100% guarantee that when you go in with the mindset of what I put in is what I get out, you end up getting exactly what you want. A couple months ago I came back to Nasomi with nothing. I had given away 100% of my gear and gil away. I needed a break. The only gear I had on me was my AF for SMN and RDM. They were the only 2 jobs I had leveled 70+. I didn't have SKY or SEA access at the time either. I was lucky enough to come across a recruitment thread for Crimson Phoenix and decided to send them a message. They accepted me as a member for reasons at the time I didn't understand. I was literally useless. The best I could offer was an under geared level 75 summoner. Within 10 hours of joining the shell Shikigami Weapon was up. Yinyang Robe dropped and they gave it to me (Keep in mind I have never played endgame at all. YYR was like a relic to me). This was the start of an endless fountain of gear that would pour out of the linkshell to current and new members in order to prepare the linkshell for bigger and brighter endeavors.

I eventually branched out and finished my RDM to 75 and leveled my BLM from 20-75 as well with the hopes of being able to contribute to farms for others to get gear. I have been able to gear all 3 jobs in a very short amount of time do to the efforts of the members AND leadership of Crimson Phoenix. Sure there are a couple people that don't like us and some that actually hate us. That's normal. Look at the amount of bullshit sent towards other linkshells on the forums. It's going to happen. However, I can assure any new player, old player, someone new to end game, and those that are end game vets, that this linkshell is one that is constantly trying to pump up their members for the greater good of the linkshells future. This is my first EGLS and I plan on making it my last EGLS. I can't imagine any other linkshell putting the time and effort into it's members like CP.