Lobby: Up
Online: 50
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:43 pm 

It's not about which ToD, it's the principle of the matter. Either way, this is a recruitment thread, we would appreciate if you wouldn't shit it up with your drama and "Be a man" Cynica. Thanks.

I'm going to dismantle this one piece at a time I suppose.

Now, let me get to why this was posted. My cousin and I (he is not affiliated with Crimson Phoenix in any way) went out to see if Bune was up and if he was we decided to kill him. We went there, it was up, and we decided it would be fun to duo him. Once we got the kill him and I decided it was alright to share this TOD with our LSs. As a way to brag about my kill and a way of giving the TOD to my LS I decided to toss the TOD in LS chat. I was immediately told my 3 members that me doing that was against some kind of rule, due to some glitch allowing people to our Linkshell chat. I told them the same thing I will tell any LS I am providing the TOD for that is my personal TOD, I will do whatever the hell I want to with my TOD. If I want to shout Bune's TOD in Jueno, I will do it.

He is correct here, the members stated not to post the ToD in LS chat, was explained why it wasn't a good idea to do so. Then Cynica found it was a good idea to send me almost 20 minutes worth of tells about how he felt he was being ganged up on and the reason nothing was being done about it from leadership was because we are "cliquey with the other members, but not me". I asked him if he would provide a single line from a single person of them being a dickhead to him, and all he would say is "I just gave you two" without giving me any line of text I could find anywhere in LS chat.

Quote:
In response to this mess. I was angry because I had been helping the Linkshell for 18 hours a day

Yeah, I'm sure you were helping the linkshell for 18 hours a day. Even more so when we are currently spamming limbus and farming sea capes,but as you mention later you don't have access so who knows what you are on about.

Quote:
leveled a separate job for the Linkshell (Blue Mage)

Instead of shouting in town trying to get sea access, instead you "wait 3 weeks" getting carried by other LS members in exp PTs. Great idea.

Quote:
been to every event I possibly could, and made many sacrifices in an effort to help a better the Linkshell.

Constantly getting in arguments with other members because they have a different opinion than yours sure was a help, thanks for doing us a service.

Quote:
In response to my help I was never assisted when I needed help

1. Renala runs for over 20 minutes to come out and give you a raise in the middle of nowhere.
2. Multiple members helping you with BLU spells, including myself at the drop of a hat.
3. Multiple members helping you get Dynamis - Tavnazia access on your alt after events. Then sticking around to get your alt a RDM belt.
4. Multiple members invite you to random exp parties full well knowing they are going to be carrying you.
5. Multiple members helping you camp KV and eventually getting you the helm.

You are so delusional on this that you don't even get half a point.

Quote:
I sat on 4-3 for over 3 weeks after the Linkshell telling me they'd help me several times and deciding to host 36 hour EXP parties instead

First, not my problem that you never attempted to get anything going outside of LS. Second, we did say several times we would help "When we have time" not "When Cynica has time". Third, that EXP party you are talking about is something that the people who participated in had planned for over a month because one of the members had a sleep study they were attending and people though it would be a fun way to help a member stay awake during a 36 hour period.

Quote:
Linkshell gear was prioritized not based on attendance but tenure

Are you literally retarded? If you have been with a group longer than someone else, odds are you have attended more things than someone newer. I have an entire linkshell google doc that shows this, do you?

Quote:
and all around the Linkshell felt very clique based.

Getting your feelings mixed into this is probably what led to you getting removed from the shell. You felt people were ganging up on you time and time again. Yet you were the one constantly stirring up drama. Either way it doesn't matter, we also took very well to the new recruit from last night, he can take a joke.

Quote:
The Chat staff he is referring to refers to the Linkshell giving out Chat staves to members they deemed fit. Several have been giving to members they say the deem reliable and dependable. Yet one does not even have a level 75 mage that can make use of the chat staff and one is a recent 75 RDM that also procured his prior to level 75. Both of these members are part of what feels like to be a major clique in the Linkshell.

You joined the shell on 7/6/2019. Soa, the most recent member you are referring to getting a LS funded chat staff joined 5/16/2019. The other person you are referring to Selesnya joined 6/21/2019. Believe me when I say they showed up to more events and have done more for the shell than you did. Yes they are deserving and yes they earned it, don't believe for a second that this had any secret handshake or "clique" nature to it. They bust their asses off every time they are at an event, and they have improved in gameplay and communication. They are deserving of a reward.

Quote:
I do not feel I am entitled to this perk, nor am I angry I did not get one. I am angry that other members in the Linkshell were passed up when these two individuals did not even have a mage high enough to utilize it for the Linkshell.

Yes you do, yes you are, name the names who should have gotten one based on the just over 1 month you "survived" here.

Quote:
TL;DR This Linkshell felt very clique based to me and a few others. When I voiced my concerns with their current rules I was faced with backlash. They will cite sources me me being rude to other members but it was agreed upon by leadership and the member in question that it was equal parts my fault and his, yet it is only held over my head. When someone is in disagreement the only one listened to is those that fall inside the clique. Thank you for coming to my T.E.D. Talk.

TL;DR Feelers

Quote:
P.S. I am glad I could at least bring some life to this joke of a recruitment thread. A trial pearl? Man, I didn't know Checkmate was starting back up already.

Grow up.

Last edited by Fidelcashflow on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:20 pm 

I mean at least cynica was told why he was removed from the LS, and not kicked out of discord in the middle of a sentence when talking to someone. I also to this day have 0 idea why I was even removed from the LS.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Either way, this is a recruitment thread, we would appreciate if you wouldn't shit it up with your drama and "Be a man" Cynica. Thanks.

Yeah, you know this is actually reasonable.

Fidelcashflow wrote:
I'm going to dismantle this one piece at a time I suppose.

what

none of it really matters besides: how much XP did they get in a 36 hour pt?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 pm 

Madmidget wrote:
I mean at least cynica was told why he was removed from the LS, and not kicked out of discord in the middle of a sentence when talking to someone. I also to this day have 0 idea why I was even removed from the LS.

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:

1. Renala runs for over 20 minutes to come out and give you a raise in the middle of nowhere.
2. Multiple members helping you with BLU spells, including myself at the drop of a hat.
3. Multiple members helping you get Dynamis - Tavnazia access on your alt after events. Then sticking around to get your alt a RDM belt.
4. Multiple members invite you to random exp parties full well knowing they are going to be carrying you.

Let us handle this one point at time.

1. Renala coming to raise me in Mt. Z was super helpful. I appreciate it. Renala if you are reading this, I appreciate it man.
2. LS members helped me with a grand total of 2 of my BLU spells. I was forced to ask for help from members outside of the LS to acquire all but 2 despite other members having near 90% of theirs assisted.
3. Thank you for getting my Tav access on my RDM. I do appreciate you all doing that for me. I even more so appreciate going a step further and getting me my RDM belt. This would be even better if I had not been trying to get it on my own for 2 weeks. The only time I finally got help with getting Tav access was when Royal finally had to ask people to do it for me. No one ever once offered to do it when I, personally, asked.
4. Thanks for the exp parties...I guess. You missed the point where you chose to invite randoms over me at some points. Then on other points you specifically picked the same job, same level, member over the LS over me, despite me asking to join first.
5. I got my Ace's Helm a year ago with RFK. I assisted 6 members in getting theirs though, maybe you are confused. I was out there every day, even when Dminited and I were the only ones out there camping it.

More to come!

Quote:
Are you literally retarded? If you have been with a group longer than someone else, odds are you have attended more things than someone newer. I have an entire linkshell google doc that shows this, do you?

We had several players that hadn't showed up in several dozen sky events that were still 1st prio on gear, despite me showing up for every sky farm. You had also disallowed a member for lotting on Homam Gloves because they missed one farm (over 2 week period) over an individual that had just showed up to their first Limbus. The priority rules you have in place normally only matter when they effect someone in your inner circle. The rules only matter when they don't effect those in the inner circle. Don't come at me with your high road bullshit when no one is buying it.

Last edited by CynicaGaming on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:54 pm 

Hey can I get a pearl now? This LS looks awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:56 pm 

CynicaGaming wrote:
Fidelcashflow wrote:

Let us handle this one point at time.

1. Renala coming to raise me in Mt. Z was super helpful. I appreciate it. Renala if you are reading this, I appreciate it man.
2. LS members helped me with a grand total of 2 of my BLU spells. I was forced to ask for help from members outside of the LS to acquire all but 2 despite other members having near 90% of theirs assisted.
3. Thank you for getting my Tav access on my RDM. I do appreciate you all doing that for me. I even more so appreciate going a step further and getting me my RDM belt. This would be even better if I had not been trying to get it on my own for 2 weeks. The only time I finally got help with getting Tav access was when Royal finally had to ask people to do it for me. No one ever once offered to do it when I, personally, asked.
4. Thanks for the exp parties...I guess. You missed the point where you chose to invite randoms over me at some points. Then on other points you specifically picked the same job, same level, member over the LS over me, despite me asking to join first.
5. I got my Ace's Helm a year ago with RFK. I assisted 6 members in getting theirs though, maybe you are confused. I was out there every day, even when Dminited and I were the only ones out there camping it.

More to come!

I would appreciate if you would stop shitting up our recruitment thread with drama. If you really want to let me know how you feel, I'll jump in discord with you to keep it off the forums. PM me and I'll send you my discord link.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:58 pm 

Quote:
I would appreciate if you would stop shitting up our recruitment thread with drama. If you really want to let me know how you feel, I'll jump in discord with you to keep it off the forums. PM me and I'll send you my discord link.

At this point this is relevant. People need to know what they're getting into if they're decide to join Checkmate 2.0.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:59 pm 

Quote:
At this point this is relevant. People need to know what they're getting into if they're decide to join Checkmate 2.0.

Seems the LS leadership needs to Refer to this GIF

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:05 pm 

It's funny that even now LS Leadership still doesn't want to respond to why I was removed from the LS :roll:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next