Lobby: Up
Online: 67
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:09 pm 

Madmidget wrote:
It's funny that even now LS Leadership still doesn't want to respond to why I was removed from the LS :roll:

I literally sent you a private message after your last post that was meant to be sent to you when you were removed. If you want that message public just say the word.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:11 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Madmidget wrote:
It's funny that even now LS Leadership still doesn't want to respond to why I was removed from the LS :roll:

I literally sent you a private message after your last post that was meant to be sent to you when you were removed. If you want that message public just say the word.

the word

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:11 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:

So you want to post someone else's Drama on the Public Forums but not yours? Could always PM it to me on these forums.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:15 pm 

I was sent this and while in middle of a sentence talking to a person in discord I was kicked from discord and removed from the LS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:17 pm 

I have Screenshots of trying to get ahold of leadership within game also with no responds if anyone would like to see them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:18 pm 

I sent you a PM on the forums madmidget. Seriously, can you at least look at it?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:21 pm 

Were they just asking you to hop on to break your pearl?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:30 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
It's not about which ToD, it's the principle of the matter. Either way, this is a recruitment thread, we would appreciate if you wouldn't shit it up with your drama and "Be a man" Cynica. .

y'all are so worried about a rare bug occurring and that the person on the receiving end of the bug has it happen when a tod is posted AND them being a person that would give a shit AND would take advantage of the bug to make use of the ToD that you're not using critical thinking about whether or not your silly rule should be applied.

You gonna get mad at a member for saying when they claim leaping lizzy too?

36 hour xp parties
14 hour sea farming events
getting mad about bune tod getting posted, even though it wasn't the LS that got the tod to begin with.

Meanwhile y'alls leadership is screwing people out of dynamis gear of all things

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Fidelcashflow wrote:
It's not about which ToD, it's the principle of the matter. Either way, this is a recruitment thread, we would appreciate if you wouldn't shit it up with your drama and "Be a man" Cynica. .

y'all are so worried about a rare bug occurring and that the person on the receiving end of the bug has it happen when a tod is posted AND them being a person that would give a shit AND would take advantage of the bug to make use of the ToD that you're not using critical thinking about whether or not your silly rule should be applied.

You gonna get mad at a member for saying when they claim leaping lizzy too?

36 hour xp parties
14 hour sea farming events
getting mad about bune tod getting posted, even though it wasn't the LS that got the tod to begin with.

Meanwhile y'alls leadership is screwing people out of dynamis gear of all things

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:47 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Were they just asking you to hop on to break your pearl?

Yes I had the felling this is what might be happening, So I joined discord and asked are we having this meeting in discord or do I need to login? they said can you please login and I got to talking to some people as I was logging in on discord. As soon as i logged in my pearl was broke and I was kicked middle of a sentence.

So these reasons for me being kicked from the LS is just crazy also

1) I was dealing with real life shit and yes i was steaming FFXIV but that game is alot easier to walk away from when needed if needed. everyone that plays Nasomi knows that playing on this server is a big time sync and your letting up 17 other people down if you have to leave in the middle of something. I only will share this because if leadership had asked then I would of told them this, and as I put in the Discord message it was my faught also for not contacting Leadership about any of this. My mother is not in the best of health and was going though some really hard times where if she needed something I had to get up then and there and do whatever she needed. rather that was get her a bottle of water or help her get to the bathroom.

2) I have no idea what you mean by I was a bad bard sleeper because no I don't have the JSE ring so my sleeps were always slower then the other bards but if you ever cared to look at the chat log then you would see that I was always sleeping at the same time as the other bards so I'm kinda confused at this.

3) I did say something about a long standing member when I first joined and was mistaken in who it was and I apologized for mixing them up with someone else as soon as I learned the person was not who I thought it was I'm pretty sure I never bought that up again. This person was in a LS that I once Co-Led and was a pretty big idiot though to be honest and made us wait multiple times on them for as long as 2 hours at one time.

4) Whenever I rubbed one of the leaders the wrong way this was NEVER bought to my attention and never spoke of to me. So I have zero idea who it was or what I even did. If I was told of this I could of apologized and tried to find a way to correct whatever I did.

So maybe you could work on as a LS communicating with your members when they misstep because in my eyes everyone in discord was always cutting up on everyone and even the member I thought was someone else when I first joined the LS seemed to be the LS punching bag and everyone would make fun of them behind their back and to there face even. It seem like the LS was always making fun of each other, maybe I overstepped at sometime myself but I was never told of it and could of fixed the problem if I was made aware of it. So for anyone looking to join this LS be sure you know who your joining before you join there Trial LS which I've never heard of in the existence of FFXI.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next