Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 610 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:51 pm 

I just want to point out how much of a boss move it is to be like "if you have any questions, just feel free to reread everything I said."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:01 pm 

FUCK SOMEONE IS PLAYING OTHER GAMES THEY MIGHT GIVE AWAY THE BUNE TOD TO THOSE 14 PLAYERS STOP HIM

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:07 pm 

Damn shame only moderators can delete threads.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:10 pm 

Diskey wrote:
Damn shame only moderators can delete threads.

Right? It'd be a damn shame if potential recruits learned off the issues of a LS they planned to join.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:31 pm 

Madmidget wrote:
So maybe you could work on as a LS communicating with your members when they misstep because in my eyes...

You were never there.
You were recruited on 7/6/2019, you were removed on 7/30/2019. During your time in the shell you attended 5 events before disappearing with no word other than "RL stuff" for 10 days before I finally decided that was enough of a decision. So a third of your time was spent MIA with no update. Also every third post of yours was either having to step away, having RL stuff, or another reason that you wouldn't be able to attend the event that was happening that day. In discord you made more mentions of events you couldn't attend vs. events you did attend. Sorry for not communicating to you that attendance matters, doubly so in your early days in a new shell.

CynicaGaming wrote:
Right? It'd be a damn shame if potential recruits learned off the issues of a LS they planned to join.

The only issue this shell has are the things you feel are wrong with this shell. It seems the issue is you didn't mesh well with everyone else in the shell, and because of that we formed a giant clique out to get you. Insightful.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:41 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
The only issue this shell has are the things you feel are wrong with this shell. It seems the issue is you didn't mesh well with everyone else in the shell, and because of that we formed a giant clique out to get you. Insightful.

So, despite easting everyone's time stating that I only feel there is a clique, you literally just admitted to my feeling of isolationism to be valid? Congratulations everyone. If you join this event an express issue with the political ideals or LS policies you will be singled out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:42 pm 

When I joined the Shell I was told that LS events was never mandatory and that as long as you told leadership you weren't going to be there you were fine. So would you have rather me just never posted that I couldn't make a event, and not keep you in the loop? I was told if you want gear then you need to show up to events other wise your never get gear which was is very true and I made the event's i could at the time. I always put myself as a personal choice when we did Pendents and the soboro at the end of the list if I got one ok i was happy if not whatever. I was always happy to help when i could. I also joined a Dyna-Qufim run as my bard to help someone get the win b/c i wasn't doing anything better. Mikara had claim on Serket and asked for help, and I'm pretty sure me and Cyinca droped what we were doing and headed out there to help him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:49 pm 

CynicaGaming wrote:
Fidelcashflow wrote:

So, despite easting everyone's time stating that I only feel there is a clique, you literally just admitted to my feeling of isolationism to be valid? Congratulations everyone. If you join this event an express issue with the political ideals or LS policies you will be singled out.

Yes, sure, if that makes you feel better cupcake. I just would like you to remember that if there was ever a time you were isolated, you did it to yourself with your "my opinion is more valid than yours" approach you had with everyone.

Also...

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:56 pm 

Can you keep the story straight on why someone was removed?

First the main reason was "You lied to us about having RL stuff" (because no one could ever play another game more casually and deal with RL stuff than they can playing FFXI with an LS that does 14 hour sea farming and 36 hour xp party events)
Now the main reason was "You weren't there"

Also, still zero response on Replacementt begging for TH4 gloves and proceeding to fuck Mizu out of them.

Or was Mizu not around enough? Not helpful enough? Not deserving enough?

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:00 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Can you keep the story straight on why someone was removed?

First the main reason was "You lied to us about having RL stuff" (because no one could ever play another game more casually and deal with RL stuff than they can playing FFXI with an LS that does 14 hour sea farming and 36 hour xp party events)
Now the main reason was "You weren't there"

Also, still zero response on Replacementt begging for TH4 gloves and proceeding to fuck Mizu out of them.

Or was Mizu not around enough? Not helpful enough? Not deserving enough?

Who are you again, and why does it matter to you? Also what kind of a hate boner do you have against people who play this game more than you? Also, the 36 party was pre-planned by members, it was by no means an event.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 610 Next