Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 pm 

Well, they're flat out wrong because they're not useless - having niche applications is different than being useless.

Need to sleep a large group spread out over an area? Swap to a nursemaid's harp, and yes, bard's slippers and go for it. With the natural lesser macc on string instruments the +3 skill is beneficial.

And, obviously, lotting on something just so a member can't have it because you've decided it's useless is also a dick move.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:24 pm 

Who? That is highly doubtful.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:24 pm 

zendiime wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
2) 14 hour events are a one way ticket to being burned out.
3) It creates immense pressure on people that need the cape to be there on that Sunday, because people are going to be significantly less likely to want to do that same content any time soon after it due to just having spent 14 fucking hours on it.

That's the thing tho. I agree that a scheduled 14 hour event is a ridiculous amount of time for anything. However, that wasn't the case. It was an early morning scheduled event with people willingly decided to stay out there as long as people wanted in order to try and get capes. I think we only missed out on 2 that people needed. I think there is a false idea that our event are scheduled for 14+ hours when that is not the case. Some people just like to grind it out.

The Fact that those LS leaders stayed for 14 hours and helped people get Sea capes for people as they rotated in and out for the day sounds pretty Spot on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:25 pm 

CynicaGaming wrote:
Backstory

We were doing Dynamis-Tav as a Linkshell and the third pair of Treasure Hunter gloves dropped. When they dropped the two Thieves lotted on them; Replacementt lost his lost. He then began to ask the other Thief (Mizu) if he would take 300k to pass the lot. Mizu declined his offer and Replacementt asking again and again if he would pass the lot for 300k (realistically I think he only asked three times but it felt like so much more). He then asked everyone pass on the gloves. Once everyone passed, he retained a lot on his alt so that they would not be given to Mizu and asked Mizu via tell if he would take 300k for the gloves once more. Mizu, fed up with his constant begging at this point, passed the lot a denied the 300k.

So to comment on this section alone since Cynica wants to try and drag my name through the mud not once Mizu was forced to pass yes i did say 300k for gloves because it was a ongoing joke from the night before (which he was not present for). Not one tell was sent to Mizu "Forcing" him to pass the lot. Mizu passed on his own will. After talking to Royal in /tell saying "Wouldnt it be something if i passed the gloves". I have since talked to Mizu and Mizu Confirmed to me that anything i said at that time had nothing to do with being "Forced" to pass the gloves. We do not Force people to pass on items they are allowed to lot on. Our Dynamis Drops are Simple "if you have the job and can wear it you can lot it" then after that if no one wants/need the item it then goes Freelot to 65+ then freelot overall. This rule for dynamis gear has been in place since the start of the shell and will never change.

Now Cynica after reading this post i am glad you were removed you were non stop issue to the LS and every single member in the LS. The amount of tells i would receive daily from you was insane. They all had one theme. You would not shut up about a topic till it was just stoped talking about because you can not take the fact you are wrong on 80% of what you are talking about. You were already on the chopping block because not a single Member liked you in the LS and were asking for you to be removed. Most members already muted you on Discord. So now this thread will be renamed to the Cynica crybaby thread in hopes it is pulled down since it has become a shit storm and is no longer relivent to recruitment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:26 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 pm 

Cynica I don't want to discredit you, but you're seriously pushing it man. I'll put this out there for any endgame LS pertaining to both of you Madmidget and Cynica. Whenever Cynica has a issue, expect a sea of shit to come your way. He values his opinions, and if you breathe too heavily in his direction, he's like a 2 pound chew wa wa ready to rip the curtains up and shit on the rug during the confrontation. Cynica is always on the defensive. If you have members put "..." at the end of their sentences when talking to him, there's a dam good chance he's going to consider it condescending, turning it long drawn out personal attack. He doesn't want to just play the game and focus on progression here. SJW vibes are not something any advancing endgame shell is going to put up with for long, as it typically results in these people looking for reasons to correct or fight with others over pointless shit at every turn. At the end of the day, progression is key, and drama centric people stray very hard against that grain. I gave you a chance, i gave you a warning, but it seems this linkshell just wasn't for you. I don't fucking play no games with drama. Stop spouting off empty points of perspective you have no idea about. Stop discrediting my hard work, my vision, and my linkshell. Your mind is not geared for top tier progression, and it's the unfortunate truth.

As for you Madmidget, you under performed, and it's a hard reality to choke down. You were not in the shell for long, and attended very few events. During a dynamis tav, i told all bards to horde at the start of every pull. Mind you, yourself and me were the only two bards with the main alliance. You didn't listen, and 5 mins later i caught you off in the back giving out ballads during one of one of critical pulls of the run. I don't have time to repeat myself while i'm leading events, and clearly you didn't take what i said seriously enough to perform to an acceptable standard. Your witty remarks over discord towards myself and other members within the first few day of you joining showed you were open for confrontation, with no backing to show in terms of your player skill. If you say you're good, then prove it. Don't make others carry your slack. You went MIA after you said you were taking "the next couple days off" that roughly turned into a two week stint. We checked your twitch and seen your past broadcasts of you streaming FF14 during event times. We run events for 3 hours a night, and i don't understand how this isn't a flexible expectation of all members to make. You were new and the look you put off wasn't something i was going to stand by. I'm not going to make members commit to helping someone get gear who is lazy and are all around sour with their general output towards the linkshell and the members. Get real dude

As for the bombing happening on this post, good luck to the both of you going forward. I really don't have much else to say to either of you. See you in endgame if you both manage to manipulate and worm your way around in another shell.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:33 pm 

Replacement wrote:
So to comment on this section alone since Cynica wants to try and drag my name through the mud not once Mizu was forced to pass yes i did say 300k for gloves because it was a ongoing joke from the night before (which he was not present for). Not one tell was sent to Mizu "Forcing" him to pass the lot. Mizu passed on his own will. After talking to Royal in /tell saying "Wouldnt it be something if i passed the gloves". I have since talked to Mizu and Mizu Confirmed to me that anything i said at that time had nothing to do with being "Forced" to pass the gloves. We do not Force people to pass on items they are allowed to lot on. Our Dynamis Drops are Simple "if you have the job and can wear it you can lot it" then after that if no one wants/need the item it then goes Freelot to 65+ then freelot overall. This rule for dynamis gear has been in place since the start of the shell and will never change.

This post was given to Mizu prior to me taking any action in this thread. It was given him to approve the events I said transpired did and that I was in no way putting words in his mouth. You begged and pleaded for him to pass on the gloves. Leadership agreed that what you did was scummy and to put it in the words of your fellow leader, Mikara, it resembled the very event that transpired between Chess and the members of Checkmate. You are right, I have a very argumentative personality. You also feel you are correct and try to shut people out of any opinion they have to the contrary. This issue was not mine alone and you are unwilling to take any blame for this matter.

I have not dragged your name through the mud, you have. I'm sorry that I didn't agree with the political standards of the linkshell or the blatant sexist remarks ("women can't play video games as well as men"). I am not sorry for voicing my opinions or concerns and continuing to stick by them. The reason I never backed down from an argument is because they were continue by both parties, myself and whomever I argued with at that given moment. You can see how you reacted to argument in the first screenshot of this thread, poorly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:35 pm 

Replacement wrote:
[

Now Cynica after reading this post i am glad you were removed you were non stop issue to the LS and every single member in the LS. The amount of tells i would receive daily from you was insane. They all had one theme. You would not shut up about a topic till it was just stoped talking about because you can not take the fact you are wrong on 80% of what you are talking about. You were already on the chopping block because not a single Member liked you in the LS and were asking for you to be removed. Most members already muted you on Discord. So now this thread will be renamed to the Cynica crybaby thread in hopes it is pulled down since it has become a shit storm and is no longer relivent to recruitment.

So, if you're LS leadership, and it's all about progressing the linkshell, and the dynamis drop rules are 'if you have a job that can wear it you can lot', and a member beat your lot:

Why are you even considering asking them to pass? You realize that as leadership you wield power over your LS members, correct? You don't have to explicitly do anything for there to be an imbalance there. Even if I take the most charitable interpretation of events directly out of your mouth, it's bad leadership.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:39 pm 

Royalized wrote:
Cynica I don't want to discredit you, but you're seriously pushing it man. I'll put this out there for any endgame LS pertaining to both of you Madmidget and Cynica. Whenever Cynica has a issue, expect a sea of shit to come your way. He values his opinions, and if you breathe too heavily in his direction, he's like a 2 pound chew wa wa ready to rip the curtains up and shit on the rug during the confrontation. Cynica is always on the defensive. If you have members put "..." at the end of their sentences when talking to him, there's a dam good chance he's going to consider it condescending, turning it long drawn out personal attack. He doesn't want to just play the game and focus on progression here. SJW vibes are not something any advancing endgame shell is going to put up with for long, as it typically results in these people looking for reasons to correct or fight with others over pointless shit at every turn. At the end of the day, progression is key, and drama centric people stray very hard against that grain. I gave you a chance, i gave you a warning, but it seems this linkshell just wasn't for you. I don't fucking play no games with drama. Stop spouting off empty points of perspective you have no idea about. Stop discrediting my hard work, my vision, and my linkshell. Your mind is not geared for top tier progression, and it's the unfortunate truth.

Do not allow your leaders to incite these arguments or try to use your Linkshell for their own personal gain only and we would be fine. I only take issue with regulation in Linkshells that take advantage of the hardwork of their players for the personal gain of the few. Replacementt is an obvious and clear example of that in your Linkshell. You refuse to acknowledge the issue and instead take issue with me calling him out on it. All statements i've made pertaining to the Dynamis Tav situation have been proven factual, yet you refuse to take any action against Replacementt. This is currently just Replacementt and Mikara attempting to save face, or at the very least save what little respect is left of your Linkshell.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:40 pm 

https://gyazo.com/9228060ae00681949982056ed8a0cb6c

That is all.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next