Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:53 am 

Sakurya wrote:
Why do you endgame nerds have so much drama all the time?

Most of the endgame drama happens because of bad/miscommunication between players, or people have a difference in options.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:02 am 

I love how this is called Delete this Thread please, but I feel they only want this deleted because all this information is the hard truth. I know I'm not the greatest player in the world myself, but I do at least try to be the best I can. It just seems that I was never a fit for the LS since i'm not a no lifer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:11 am 

The funniest part of this thread is that most of the people posting back and forth have come out looking worse because of it. Informative in ways you guys probably didn't intend :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:15 am 

Madmidget wrote:
I love how this is called Delete this Thread please, but I feel they only want this deleted because all this information is the hard truth. I know I'm not the greatest player in the world myself, but I do at least try to be the best I can. It just seems that I was never a fit for the LS since i'm not a no lifer

No the reason i renamed the thread is simple this is a recruitment forum post not a drama show like it turned out to be and then into a memefest. so to think i changed it to delete please for any other reasons shows you have no idea about the intregity of the leadership of CP.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:40 am 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:08 am 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy fuck go outside

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:09 am 

Great, now I feel a hole in my soul after reading this for 20 minutes.

All I can say as an outsider is, I saw Cyncica at KV all the time helping others CP members getting their Ace's eventhough he already had one. That is from 2 weeks ago for a week straight.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:10 am 

What on earth happened here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:18 am 

Alexandor wrote:
All I can say as an outsider is, I saw Cyncica at KV all the time helping others CP members getting their Ace's eventhough he already had one. That is from 2 weeks ago for a week straight.

Thank you Alexandor. I really did try to help members as much as I could.

I will put my final thoughts as this. I tried to help the Linkshell as much as possible both by helping in anyway I could (farming Sky, helping members with gear, helping members with other misc. things) and with voicing my opinions on things I felt unfair. I truly feel I was kicked from this Linkshell because my differing political opinions that were voiced only when the topics were brought up by a member of leadership or I found blatant sexist remarks that I was not going to sit idly by and watch propagate. I do not tolerate injustices in game and in the real world, I'm sorry if that rubs some people the wrong way.

The priorities felt meaningless as those who had not attended events were often included when they should not have been and those who attended every event were often punished. I was often on 2nd priority, despite showing up to every event and a member of their Linkshell was told he could not lot on a Homam Gloves, despite only missing a single farming session in a 2 week period, over someone that was attending their first Limbus. When he voice his issues with the system, Replacementt himself told me in confidence that they almost broke his pearl.

Royal, for better or worse you are constantly focused on getting the next event out to your members. The issue with your shell is, and has always been, the leadership you have chosen to run it in your stead. You have shown you have no interest in the leadership aspects of an end game Linkshell. I hope that you strongly consider a change in leadership to those that hold your ideals more closely.

Now, I'm done. Any additional posts from me on this thread will be simple responses or if someone feels the need to attack me again. Have a good day everyone, and thank you for flying DELTA Airlines.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:51 am 

This is the worst LS 'drama' I have ever seen, as if this stuff actually goes on in other LS's? I don't really see the point of this thread, some people in CP are top blokes/lasses... shame about the minority I guess. Also Cyinca, if you acted like that in my LS I'd have broken your pearl much sooner my man, just some food for thought.

'Leader' Replacement at the centre of it all... couldn't happen to a nicer guy :? :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next