Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:28 pm 

I love how cynica talks about being attacked and such even though he is the one attacking me. Hell I wasnt even the one that kicked him. I just didnt have any defense for him not to be kicked from the shell. 95% of the shell members wanted him removed weeks ago but I defended him to them. He was a solid player and yes he did put in some time (not as much as he is trying to lead on about) camping NM's and sometimes helping other members. He did show to alot of events which these were my defenses to keep him in the shell at the time.

https://gyazo.com/ca3eea3587985a610dc65e2324aba2f6 Here is what started it all clearly escalted by cynica himself. After the orignal LS message from jgwentworth is when cynica sent him tells and began instantly accusing leadership that they are in a clique with the original trusted members of the LS and it all snowballed downhill for him which lead to him being removed the LS sunday night. Im sure cynica will try to spin this his way but the messages speak for themselves.

Remember cynica you had a gold star for misaligned somewhere which you were correct the gold star was your toxic behavior being removed from the LS.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:19 am 

Ok so this is my first post on here aside from seeking a bst ls, but I just had to say it. This is an LS I wouldn't join for one simple reason, drama. If you really didnt want a drama shitshow this thread would only be filled with cynics and madmidget talking shit instead of the constant need to try to defend yourselves. Only reason I say that is this is a private server which means a tighter community and word gets around. Anyone that knows their head from their asshole will know whether or not an LS is worth joining. Just like whether or not someone is known for being toxic. It doesn't even matter at this point who is right or wrong here it's just 9 pages of stupid shit. I feel like I walked into an old 4chan forum post. The only thing missing is pictures of dead people and someone fucking a goat.

Or do we have those too?

Someone?

Edit: this post isn't an attack on anyone or the LS but simply a way to reach out for those involved to reflect on things said and realize that nothing really needed to be said. This just literally was a show to snack on popcorn while reading and that's it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:56 am 

Quote:
All I can say as an outsider is, I saw Cyncica at KV all the time helping others CP members getting their Ace's eventhough he already had one. That is from 2 weeks ago for a week straight.

Thank you Alexandor. I really did try to help members as much as I could.

This is simply false. He did come out to help kill a couple of times. That's all. Probably his most active times of helping people tbh. Not even to mention when he damn near singlehandedly caused a wipe... ijs

Quote:
The priorities felt meaningless as those who had not attended events were often included when they should not have been and those who attended every event were often punished. I was often on 2nd priority, despite showing up to every event and a member of their Linkshell was told he could not lot on a Homam Gloves, despite only missing a single farming session in a 2 week period, over someone that was attending their first Limbus. When he voice his issues with the system, Replacementt himself told me in confidence that they almost broke his pearl.

As usual, you give your slanted and biased views of things. The person in mention above already said he wasn't upset about passing on said gloves. You also failed to mention the FACT that he passed that ONE pair of gloves... only to get the very next pair THAT SAME NIGHT less than 15 minutes later. Not to mention if so many people are being fucked over by our loot system... where are they? Why are you the only one complaining here. Where's all the other disgruntled people speaking out about being screwed over on loot? Just stop lol. You're making yourself look worse and worse man. I know you want to be some champion of the people in your head but it's not happening broski.

It's sad at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:56 am 

the absolute state of thief mains

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:05 pm 

can we get a confirm/deny that the trial shell name for CP is 'Crimson Nuggets'?

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:03 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:44 pm 

that's me

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:07 am 

impressive. i haven't seen this much dirty laundry being aired in public since nelson mandela died

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:03 am 

Julia wrote:
impressive. i haven't seen this much dirty laundry being aired in public since nelson mandela died

Did you bump the thread!!?? I still haven't recovered from the first 7 pages... here we go again..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:00 pm 

There is no such thing as bad publicity right?

Bump away!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next