Lobby: Up
Online: 84
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:00 pm 

Have your Fomor Codex and hate farmed already.

Respond here for organizational purposes please, with the classes you can bring (not important except making sure we at least have the essentials).

NIN/THF/BLM/DRK

Look forward to seeing you then.

Last edited by Rulkar on Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:29 pm 

In the interest of being 100% ready, would farming hate the day prior be valid or no? Unsure how fomor hate works on Nas with regards to losing over time, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:15 pm 

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I was looking through the forums and didn't find much information with respect to fomor hate and wanted to post my findings here for everyone. The information below is from many, many swift belt runs in an attempt to get everyone in my small group their belts and i hope everyone finds it useful! As always if there's anything more to add please feel free to comment but there is some changes i wanted to make sure everyone knew that are Nasomi specific.

-----------
Fomor Hate
-----------

1) The fomor hate count required on Nasomi is not the same as retail. The real count is somewhere between 20-25. If you find yourself short after this count then simply kill a couple fomors in Sacrarium and you should be fine.

2) The best location to farm fomor hate is by the shed in Misareaux Coast (E-7). The fomors all read too weak to a level 65 character, about 10~ of them, and have a 5 minute respawn timer. You will need a little over two cycles worth at this camp to cap fomor hate. Our group only did two rotations once and was required to kill 5~ fomors in Sacrarium to cap hate.

3) The ability to accumulate fomor hate is not subject to the EXP radius. We had someone sit outside tav safehold to test this. This is very important for anyone that shows up late to farming fomor hate while still being able to cram some kills in before night ends.

I believe that about covers it! Overall farming fomor hate is the least of the troubles for any particular group and should simply be a short activity before entering Sacrarium. Please remember that swift belt is subject to treasure hunter and the Thief 'Hide' ability will depop fomors and hectus eyes.

Good Luck!

Credit to: https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6326

Just kill 25-30 of them sometime this week, we'll kill a wave or two before we walk in just to make sure everyone is topped off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:39 pm 

Taurus lower hate, so if you kill any Taurus on the way there you'll need to kill some fomors after.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:24 pm 

Bump,

Also, feel free to send a tell to Rulkar in game too - but I'll only be on in the evenings EST.

I have a grand total of ZERO people that have stated they would be there so lookin good!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 pm 

Bump,

Have 2 people (including myself) signed up at this time. Send me a tell in game tonight or respond on the forums if interested.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:46 pm 

Aight only have 3 people signed up so going to go ahead and cancel this event.

I'll try another one soon, probably shoot for a weekend time instead. I just think Friday night is a bad night to try and run something like this (as evidence from the amount of people that signed up).

Thanks to those that signed up, but I don't think it's worth any of our time to stand around at 8 trying to scrounge something together so be freeeee!