Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:19 am 

As the title states once again cynica continues to harass recruitment post over being kicked for being a toxic member . Forum moderator please ban him from posting as this is now the second time he has turned a recruitment thread into his own drama palace

Last edited by Replacement on Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:32 am 

Previous Recruitment Thread
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11807

The purpose of this post on their recruitment thread is to allow new members and potential recruit to know the individuals they are joining. This is on topic and should not be considered otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am 

CynicaGaming wrote:
Previous Recruitment Thread
The purpose of this post on their recruitment thread is to allow new members and potential recruit to know the individuals they are joining. This is on topic and should not be considered otherwise.

Cynica.

Cynica listen to this if nothing else. I think you didn't dislike me, and I will preface this with saying, I don't dislike you or hate you. You did go onto some topics that are not ones you should really talk about (Politics and shit) while in game because, lets be real, we're playing a game to not be involved with RL.

That said then, you need to stop. This isn't going to help you or anyone. In fact, your literally just painting a huge target on yourself of "This guy is a drama whore" and you will not find it easy finding any new LS's that will take you or accept your personality.

You jumping into a new thread to voice your opinions isn't going to help and only serves to show you are that upset by being removed. Move on my dude, please.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:57 am 

renala wrote:
Cynica.

Cynica listen to this if nothing else. I think you didn't dislike me, and I will preface this with saying, I don't dislike you or hate you. You did go onto some topics that are not ones you should really talk about (Politics and shit) while in game because, lets be real, we're playing a game to not be involved with RL.

That said then, you need to stop. This isn't going to help you or anyone. In fact, your literally just painting a huge target on yourself of "This guy is a drama whore" and you will not find it easy finding any new LS's that will take you or accept your personality.

You jumping into a new thread to voice your opinions isn't going to help and only serves to show you are that upset by being removed. Move on my dude, please.

I'm not jumping threads the prove any additional point. I am posting this on this recruitment thread so Replacementt can't make a new post to hide from the things he has done. New players willing to join your Linkshell deserve to know the sins of the past.

Last edited by CynicaGaming on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:55 pm 

So instead of moving on this guy decides to actively grief an LS's recruitment threads.

Got it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:42 pm 

CynicaGaming wrote:
renala wrote:
Cynica.

I'm not jumping threads the prove any additional point. I am posting this on this recruitment thread so Replacementt can't make a new post to hide from the things he has done. New players willing to join your Linkshell deserve to know the sins of the past.

Cynica, harassing the LS that you got kicked from for your own poor attitude is not making your image look any better. Please stop.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 pm 

It’s amazing I’ve talked to mizu and he has told you to stop bringing him into your drama. You call him a friend yet you continue against his wishes over something he has said several times is not the truth. But in your own secluded world you think is what happened. Go see a therapist dude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:29 pm 

The real problem is you don't know how to spell phoenix.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm 

Aeroo wrote:

Really, I think the abbreviation of the LS's name is problematic too.

They've kind of got a brand problem. They need to bring in some image consultants, rename, rebrand, retool. It could really be a progressive change for them, bring some new synergies. I'm not sure if they have the bandwidth for it, in between marathon events, but if they can get across it, they have the opportunity to be a real change agent in the endgame. I'd like to see Royalized's deck, maybe a limited preview before the Go Live could result in them beginning to build a moat around their position. There's a lot to unpack here, but Nasomi is ripe for disruption, and they just might be the unicorn to do it.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:02 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

Really, I think the abbreviation of the LS's name is problematic too.

They've kind of got a brand problem. They need to bring in some image consultants, rename, rebrand, retool. It could really be a progressive change for them, bring some new synergies. I'm not sure if they have the bandwidth for it, in between marathon events, but if they can get across it, they have the opportunity to be a real change agent in the endgame. I'd like to see Royalized's deck, maybe a limited preview before the Go Live could result in them beginning to build a moat around their position. There's a lot to unpack here, but Nasomi is ripe for disruption, and they just might be the unicorn to do it.

Hard to re-brand when the original product is shit.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS