Lobby: Up
Online: 29
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm 

Polaris is a EU based endgame LS currently seeking some members to join our team.
A couple of spots have opened up recently due to some members moving to the darkside (WoW :? )

We are a very active ls who do events regularly 3/4 times a week + HNM when times suits.
We cover a good selection of content that Nasomi has to offer. This includes Sky, Dynamis, Limbus, Sea, KSNM 99, HNM, Pop able NM's.

Our members are a sound bunch of people, they are good at working as a team and pushing each other in the right direction to better themselves with skill and gear to bigger and better things. Team work and a healthy attitude to your members is key here, and respect to everyone in and outside the LS goes a long way.

Being a EU based LS our main events would start currently at 19:00 GMT+1 / 20:00 GMT +2 / 15:00 EST

Focus of this recruitment would be looking for member who have EG experience with all content accessible to get started right away.
New players entering the EG scene on Nasomi are also welcome to apply, but we are currently wrapping up the basic EG content SKY and Dynamis at this time from our latest recruitment.

Couple of basic rules; Not allowed a second EG ls, any dodgy things (Hax, botting, buying gil) you'll be kicked and reported, bulling and harassing is a no no and you must be capable of having fun otherwise what is the point.

Any questions feel free to ask here or in game
Sackholder: Nidu
Officer: Fatfrog
Officer: Luzifer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:34 am 

Bumparu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:14 pm 

Hello, How strict are your entry rules.?
I am on GMT+2 timezone but fairly new so to speak.
I try and do as many things as I can with most EST players and have made some really nice friends, but would like to progress in the game as well.
Xp parties, Cop, ZM,Dynamis, Ranks and all those things happen on very difficult times for me thus meaning I can only join weekends when I can stay up much later and it won't effect RL work etc..

PS: I have already gotten my RDM to LV70 and beat Maat on it. I have WHM51 and BLM37 subs leveled. BLU28 and all advance jobs unlocked.

On Cop I am on 3paths, did Tenzens Part. Cop5-3 I think it is.
ZM all the way to Sky (just before divine might) ZM14 I think.
Rank 8.2. Windurst (just need to fight the NM's)
ToAU upto 9 (Ruins investigation).
Dynamis (none yet)

I completely understand if you do not recruit players like me yet. Just needed some more EU timezone players to collaborate with, Since most of the later stuff is difficult to Solo.

Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:54 pm 

Sup Ray,
Minimum access to our endgame LS is;
Sky access
Dynamis access (Rank 6)
Dreamland Dynamis access (CoP 3-5: Darkness named)
Actively working on SEA access, this is a long set of mission for most people and we understand this so we give players the opportunity to join and work on this within the LS.

We are a HNM LS also when the windows fits our timezone, so we like members to be able to come out and join in.

A level 75 job that fits the endgame scene, most common jobs that cover all EG content are Blm, Rdm, Whm, Brd, Smn, Cor, Pld.
Other jobs that can be used in certain content are War, Sam, Drk, Drg

Its good to have one of the main jobs as your primary that you would like to focus on and enjoy playing. 80% of endgame gear is easy enough to get here on nas that would put you in a strong position at playing that role effectively and having fun with it, but merits is the other half of the job that makes the a big difference.

We have many GMT +2 members here, around 60% of the ls.

If there is enough serious interest from lvl 70+ players that would like to join the EG scene with us the get in touch, its better to get players as a group though dynamis and sky than one at a time.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:09 am 

Great to see a shell that does all of those stuff @ EU time and its still up and running for a while now, many have tried and failed hard.

Wish you all the best guys ;) !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:42 am 

Thank you very much Nidu.

OK it seems content wise and job wise I am OK.. Just the levels I need to get (basicly) 3 away from 75 now :-).

I will see if I can get some more friends with those requirements and be in touch again. Otherwise I see you guys when I am 75.

Thank you for the reply.
Regards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:37 am 

Np Ray, PM me ingame for any questions

Have members starting this week. Will be closing recruitment soon, feel free to get in touch if you are interested

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:14 pm 

Will do, I am RDM 75 finally.
I will make contact in-game as soon as I log in later tonight after work.

Regards

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:41 pm 

A really solid group for EU based endgame.

Thanks folks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:27 pm 

Hi guys, I'm Last, from Italy. I went back to play after a couple of months off for family reasons; I played on Nasomi about 5 months before the break, leveling my two characters and rediscovering the endgame with the server changes.
My English is not the best, but I am happy to come to Discord (if you have one) and I can usually understand all the speech without problems.
I played in release from main PLD / NIN in EGLS for about 3 years from 2006 to 2009 and here on Nasomi only a few months; I have to say that in some areas I have a very strong lag (VoS and DA) but normally I have no connection problems.
I'm looking for a group to play with in the European timetable, doing both events and HNMs; To be as clear as possible, I can't play constantly, it can happen that for 2-4 days I can't play at all, while for a week I can play even 6-10 hours ... it depends on the job.

Now some infos about my characters:

-Lastdevil- Hume (will be Elvaan soon probably)
Main PLD 75 Around 250merits on it, Excalibur rdy (just miss the Xarcabard items), Aegis 80% (miss 30 100s and Xarca items), Homam 3/5 (miss Cosciales), AF2+1 full; I love to play PLD in low-man situations, used on dual-tanking.
THF 75 NM camping and solo job, TH4, strider boots X.
COR 73 lvld just to play it in Dynamis-farm or only ranged situations.
I'll lvl up RDM next to try tanking as RDM/NIN and a DD, probably DRK for zerg or SAM.

-Sugarevil- Taru
BLM 75 around 200 merits on it, HQ staves, Sorcerer ring, Dark magic setup, M.acc setup, M.att setup, Just miss Novio.
RDM 75 around 50merits on it, mostly used to d.box with Last.
will lvlup BRD probably and BST.

Both characters are rank 9, CoP and ZM completed, access to all Dynamis.