Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:22 pm 

Bump

75 plus sky and 3-5 are a requirement

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:49 am 

Do yourself a favor and do not join this linkshell. They are disliked by many other linkshells for being general ass-hats, and it has gotten so bad their leader doesn't want to be responsible for for their actions and has gone inactive. So it is currently being run by a bunch of clowns who won't care about what you need or your reputation.

Of the many recent complaints I have heard:
Cutting in line at Dynamis.
MPKing at EXP camps.
Camping on top of other parties for EXP.
Being a bunch of entitled crybabies.
Edit: Breaking CoC by multiboxing more than 1 additional toon in the field and sharing accounts to do so. (Might have something to do with the multiple personalities of leadership.)

Save yourself the embarrassment and join a reputable group, there are many others to choose from.

Last edited by Liquefier on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:05 pm 

Liquefier wrote:
Do yourself a favor and do not join this linkshell. They are disliked by many other linkshells for being general ass-hats, and it has gotten so bad their leader doesn't want to be responsible for for their actions and has gone inactive. So it is currently being run by a bunch of clowns who won't care about what you need or your reputation.

MPKing at EXP camps.

Save yourself the embarrassment and join a reputable group, there are many others to choose from.

Sorry guys, my grandma likes to huff keyboard duster and shit post on the forums...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm 

Liquefier wrote:

MPKing at EXP camps.

Not one for stupid drama... but

Do not speak on royal if you know nothing about his current situation thank you

Show me proof of a MPK and I will gladly remove any member that MPKs immediately and forward any evidence to nasomi.

And to address that I am a "Clown" who doesn't care about my team or reputation shows you have no idea what you are talking about and you should save your baseless comments and grow up. It's a video game relax sorry if any virtue member was less than courteous to you

Have a great day !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:03 am 

Though their schedule didn't work with my own I found the people knowledgeable and easy to work with. Several veteran members helping people without needing anything in return or of their own. In my experience that's not always something that's easy to come by.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:17 pm 

Hi, I'm a 10+ year retail player who recently came over to Nasomi and I'd like to join your EGLS

• My highest job right now in nin73. In retail I played THF, RNG, MNK, BLU, SAM, and RDM. I loved being a THF but I wanted to play a less niche job when I restarted on Nas.
  • I can play almost anytime on weekday evenings EST.
  • In retail I dabbled in a lot of different jobs, right now the only thing I have geared at all is NIN (in mid-tier AH gear). I wouldn't mind leveling up BLU or RDM again.
  • I can use Discord, I would not join an LS that wasn't using it.
  • I can use google sheets
  • I am looking forward to hitting 75 so I can start playing the real game.

Thank you for your consideration.