Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:31 am 

Most of the members of our group have limited time to play, typically about 2 hours. There is a strong possibility that this run will be split into two nights (Saturday and Sunday), stopping at the end of floor 3 or floor 4. We will be able to warp back to the floor we left off on (I tested it with a character that has already completed CoP). If you do not want to do this mission over two nights, please do not ask to join.

Start time : 11:00PM EST / 8:00PM PST
We're looking to enter Pso'Xja around this time. We will be fighting the NM Golem to get in.

Our group: SAM, WAR, MNK (my alt), RDM, WHM
We're looking for 1 or 2 people to join us. I can drop my alt from the group if needed.

You should have good level appropriate gear (50 cap), good food, all items you would need, relevant skills capped, etc.

We're going through all of CoP, but very slowly by most people's standards due to our schedules. We only play a few nights a week for a few hours per night, max. If that works for you, perhaps we can complete more missions together in the future.

Last edited by Concepcion on Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:11 am 

I can't do 5-1 tonight but i'd like to tag along for the rest of CoP when applicable.