Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:10 am 

Howdy! CozyCafe is a cozy end-game LS who greatly enjoys working together as a team to get things done. A lot of us are returning players, or experiencing the game for the first time, we have great synergy and after playing together for more then half a year we've accomplished a lot together! CozyCafe is ideal for level 75's who have Sky & Sea access, and most of what they need from Sky. We run Dyna-Tav once a week as well for that juicy AF! Sea will start soon :)

We are seeking some fresh meat to pad our ranks and join in on the fun!

Requirements:

- Sky Access
- Discord (Listening is mandatory, speaking is not)
- Any 75 job, multiple jobs are an asset
- CozyCafe must be your sole end-game linkshell
- A great sense of comradery and teamwork

Our schedule involves events on Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat with either Sky, Limbus or Dynamis, with Limbus being 2x a week starting at 9pm EST. Being able to attend at least one day would be ideal, especially for god fight nights. We are starting to transition into sea, with either adding an entire day to the schedule, OR replacing a day (like sky) with sea. All current wishlists for sky are almost complete.

We have a trial period of 2 weeks before you can lot on any items, however you can accrue attendance points.

If you feel you fit the above criteria, please feel free to send a tell to the following for a link to an application form!

Alternatively, you can contact me via Discord, my ID is: lynxaria#0019

ALSO feel free to simply apply via this handy form and it will be posted on our Discord to discuss! Someone will get back to you in a few days with regards to your application.

https://forms.gle/hzUWgWVBPVpiUJM57

Thanks and stay cozy!

Last edited by Lynxaria on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:27 pm 

Bump!

We're still seeking a few more awesome peeps to join the ranks! Soon we'll be starting some Dynamis as well, as we have a Black Mage army on the rise!

Thank you :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:28 pm 

I'm interested if you guys are still accepting! At the moment i do not see any contacts online.
I have BLM, RDM and SAM to 75. Sky and sea are done. All dynamis zones unlocked too. I'm available usually 2 days during the weekday(random days) and my weekends are off.

Thanks!
Recka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:42 am 

Recka wrote:
I'm interested if you guys are still accepting! At the moment i do not see any contacts online.
I have BLM, RDM and SAM to 75. Sky and sea are done. All dynamis zones unlocked too. I'm available usually 2 days during the weekday(random days) and my weekends are off.

Thanks!
Recka

Hey Recka! Hopefully we can catch ya online, I let our officers know to keep their eyes peeled for you to give you an application :) Keep looking for us too! Love your jobs BTW! Hope to chat soon. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:39 pm 

Are you still recruiting by chance? I've been extremly bored and just wanna do stuff. My discord is Bailey_jade#7174. I have BLM BRD THF RDM RNG SMN DRK all 75.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:05 am 

Bump!

Our roster is looking extremely full! However, we would love to add 1 or 2 more Red Mage MAINS to even everything out. If you feel your up to the task, and looking for a cozy home, maybe Cozy Cafe is for you.

We would especially love new players to the end-game scene, as long as your willing to learn!

Please look at the OP for contact information about joining 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:36 am 

Big ol bump~!

Seeking all active players who feel they fit the criteria. Here is the application form for all interested parties and friends. With the server seeing less people playing, we need more fresh meat! Emphasis on ACTIVE players! Thank you!

https://forms.gle/hzUWgWVBPVpiUJM57