Lobby: Up
Online: 75
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:22 pm 

GravenShelf is now recruiting Tanks WHM's RDM's BRD's. We're an EGLS that focuses on Sky/Sea/Limbus/Dynamis and have scheduled events Mon-Fri at 7pm EST. We have an LS bank system that offers 20% off cursed gear for approved members (more items to be included for a discount in the future), to gain approval status of using the bank you need to be in LS for 1 month time. After you are pearled you will be on 2 week trial period and will not be able to lot items that are not free lot, if items go free lot you may be able to lot them depending on the item. We're looking for dedicated members who can attend events during our time slot, if you can not make these events regularly please do not apply.

Requirements: Sky access, CoP 3-5 Complete, LVL 75 of one the jobs listed above and must not be in another EGLS.

We have an active and very funny discord also :lol: if you want a link go to my twitch channel twitch.tv/gravendarken hit the follow button and then PM me on twitch and I will give you a link.

Here's some clips for you to enjoy: https://clips.twitch.tv/PerfectBlightedSmoothiePanicVis https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveInqui ... pardRlyTho https://clips.twitch.tv/GeniusSpeedyDaikonNinjaGrumpy

You can contact me in game "Graveland" for any questions or for a pearl, if I do not respond to this thread it's because I'm usually busy streaming entertaining people :twisted: You can also come to my twitch channel if you have any other questions and I'll answer them live. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 am 

Cute name, what was your inspiration ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:22 am 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:47 am 

Quality clips :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:35 pm 

This should be on the "Self-promotion" section not recruitment.
You go man!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 pm 

We need tanks!! /tell me in game! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:25 am 

Shameless bump :) Still need some tanks and all the other jobs mentioned above. PST to Graveland, Delius, Anaiya, Semidecent or Wharguul for more info!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:10 am 

Graveland wrote:
Shameless bump :) Still need some tanks and all the other jobs mentioned above. PST to Graveland, Delius, Anaiya, Inverted or Wharguul for more info!

Thought I'd help :)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:44 pm 

We are just starting to do HNM now so any new PLD or NIN will automatically be at the top of the priority list for HNM loot!! Send a /t to either me (Graveland) or any one of my captains Anaiya, Inverted, Wharguul, Delius, Deliuz for a trial pearl!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 pm 

i cant wait to troll Grave for 3 hours straight at HNM camps

oh and.. good luck, yada yada