Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:36 pm 

Sakurya wrote:
dbdesigns wrote:
Sakurya wrote:
This issue is happening to me.... again. The first time it happened, I tried absolutely everything you can to fix it but nothing worked. I stopped playing Nasomi for 3 weeks and decided to give it a try and it suddenly works fine. Fast forward 7 months and it's doing it again. Really have no idea why it does this. Guess I have to stop playing until it magically works again.

Are you using a controller and switchmon?

Yes, but I've tested it without a gamepad and switchmon and the issue remains the same.

Maybe try updating your GPU drivers?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:38 pm 

dbdesigns wrote:
Sakurya wrote:
dbdesigns wrote:

Are you using a controller and switchmon?

Yes, but I've tested it without a gamepad and switchmon and the issue remains the same.

Maybe try updating your GPU drivers?

I've tried everything like last time. I think it's just windows 10 updates or something. The game will work in a couple weeks if I leave it alone I'm sure.

The only thing I did on this pc between the game working and not working is exactly that, upgrading GPU drivers for Cyberpunk 2077.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:03 am 

Well, I figured it out. Turns out it was my newer ps4 controller. If that controller was the last one plugged into my pc, boot.exe will crash constantly, even if I try to play without that controller connected. But if I plug in the PS4 controller that came with my base PS4, the game won't crash, and stays that way even without that one connected.

I tested it again days later by plugging in the newer controller and the game began to crash constantly again, whether it's plugged in or not, until I start using the old controller. Then the crashes stop. Very friggin weird.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:10 pm 

windows 10: start menu, search control panel, system and security, security and maintenance, change user account control settings, set to never notify.