Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:43 pm 

When dual boxing alt-tabbing crashes whatever client I tab from. It doesn't happen all the time but enough times to make playing both inconsistent. I have UAC disabled, my Ashitas are in windowed/borderless windowed. My NasomiXIconfig is set to borderless windowed but after crashing it defaults back to fullscreen. I have friends that dual box fine with that setting on fullscreen. I've tried running clients as admin and not as admin, a friend that dual boxes does not run theirs as admin. I have even tried playing the game in windows 7 compatibility mode. I haven't found a fix on any of the other forum posts and responses.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:02 am 

My brother has the same issue , no1 has an idea why some people are affected with this... do you use controller by any chanche?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 pm 

If you have nvidia card check the nvidia setting to make sure the GPU is handling the processing. It was added to older cards in recent drivers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:05 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
If you have nvidia card check the nvidia setting to make sure the GPU is handling the processing. It was added to older cards in recent drivers.

I just double-checked, and my GPU is running the game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
My brother has the same issue , no1 has an idea why some people are affected with this... do you use controller by any chanche?

I mainly do, I've tried playing with just keyboard with my controller unplugged it still happens just not as much. I started using SwitchMon or w.e and it has lowered the crash rate it seems.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:31 pm 

I've had the same problem since late last year. I've tried a multitude of things to no effect.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:22 pm 

Has anyone found any solutions to this? Some nights I will crash 1-2 times an hour and other times not crash at all and its always the client that I am trying to tab to that crashes. I use switchmon with a Dual Shock 2 controller and a usb adapter.

Switched to an Xbox One controller and have not crashed in two days.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:02 pm 

This issue is happening to me.... again. The first time it happened, I tried absolutely everything you can to fix it but nothing worked. I stopped playing Nasomi for 3 weeks and decided to give it a try and it suddenly works fine. Fast forward 7 months and it's doing it again. Really have no idea why it does this. Guess I have to stop playing until it magically works again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:31 pm 

Sakurya wrote:
This issue is happening to me.... again. The first time it happened, I tried absolutely everything you can to fix it but nothing worked. I stopped playing Nasomi for 3 weeks and decided to give it a try and it suddenly works fine. Fast forward 7 months and it's doing it again. Really have no idea why it does this. Guess I have to stop playing until it magically works again.

Are you using a controller and switchmon?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:32 pm 

dbdesigns wrote:
Sakurya wrote:

Are you using a controller and switchmon?

Yes, but I've tested it without a gamepad and switchmon and the issue remains the same.