Lobby: Up
Online: 48
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:53 am 

Just came back from log time away from XI and use Xbox One controller now. Everything was good til i try to set d-pad and right control stick. Am I missing something or i cant use this control for XI?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:01 am 

Hey,

I had a similar problem with the Xbox 360 gamepad. The solution I found was to use one of the predefined settings and then just re-map the buttons (not the control stick or d-pad).

You can still re-map the buttons accessed by clicking in the sticks and it doesn't cause any problems, it just seems like you're unable to calibrate d-pad and control sticks yourself for some reason.

Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:59 pm 

this worked thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:03 pm 

I tried this but the movement stick is inverted and the camera stick is inactive. Any ideas?

Edit: I got the Movement and Camera sticks straightened out, but I can't get the D-Pad to register in the menus. Not the end of the world, but if anyone know how to fix this I'd be grateful :)

Edit2: I got it. It worked when I did the analog stick tracking and Dpad tracking on separate saves in the Config tool. I mapped the buttons, saved and exited, then re-entered, mapped the analog sticks, saved and exited, then re-entered a third time and mapped the Dpad, saved and exited. Not sure if this is the exact way it has to happen, but I have the controller fully functioning now so I'm happy :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:13 pm 

Dodi wrote:
I tried this but the movement stick is inverted and the camera stick is inactive. Any ideas?

Edit: I got the Movement and Camera sticks straightened out, but I can't get the D-Pad to register in the menus. Not the end of the world, but if anyone know how to fix this I'd be grateful :)

Edit2: I got it. It worked when I did the analog stick tracking and Dpad tracking on separate saves in the Config tool. I mapped the buttons, saved and exited, then re-entered, mapped the analog sticks, saved and exited, then re-entered a third time and mapped the Dpad, saved and exited. Not sure if this is the exact way it has to happen, but I have the controller fully functioning now so I'm happy :)

Lucky. I haven't been able to get my D-Pad to work for the life of me and its driving me nuts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:14 pm 

Turk wrote:
Lucky. I haven't been able to get my D-Pad to work for the life of me and its driving me nuts.

I finally got the D pad to work. In the profile config settings. Turn "Use Dinput Only" on. Then disable "Hide DS4 Windows" Under settings. Then I went into the pad config, chose default set up. And everything other than vibration worked perfectly. Now I just need to figure out how to fix Vibration. Cause the feedback in XI is really well done.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:03 pm 

Volkaru wrote:
Turk wrote:

I finally got the D pad to work. In the profile config settings. Turn "Use Dinput Only" on. Then disable "Hide DS4 Windows" Under settings. Then I went into the pad config, chose default set up. And everything other than vibration worked perfectly. Now I just need to figure out how to fix Vibration. Cause the feedback in XI is really well done.

Having the same problem. What is Profile config settings? I can't find profile anywhere...