Lobby: Up
Online: 57
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 am 

Viktoriya wrote:
AraY wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:10 am 

Faffhog camp pog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:11 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Viktoriya wrote:
AraY wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:55 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
exelyon wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:
I really don't get some of these. Is there a specific order people should get the really good gear or are you expected to not equip anything good until you have all of the BiS gear? It just seems like some people are nitpicking a bit. If I got a Kclub, I'd be equipping it no matter what else I was wearing. Certainly not going to wait until I get better gear.

I mean, if you get a kclub, but couldnt be bothered to upgrade your nq beetle earrings or your courage ring long before, I think you deserve to be flamed a bit. And regardless of the kclub, having those 3 items on at level 74 is a joke.

Yeah, I suppose I do understand that, so probably bad example on my part as the one that made me reply. But I've seen people post players of much lower levels and I haven't always understood what the gimpness was supposed to be. But I'm probably one of those players that would end up on here if I played more often. :P

Think the general consensus is that keeping your gear upgraded with your levels is the most important single thing. It's arguably how the game was designed to be played, and the success of all group effort relies on the individuals pulling their weight, so this sort of thing is just a natural result.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:28 am 

exelyon wrote:

Think the general consensus is that keeping your gear upgraded with your levels is the most important single thing. It's arguably how the game was designed to be played, and the success of all group effort relies on the individuals pulling their weight, so this sort of thing is just a natural result.

That's fair. I certainly try to when I am leveling something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:47 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Petz told me we could try again, when she deleted my last one.

Now seems like a good time. To avoid it just being delete again though, I’d skip the harassment posts that became popular towards the end.

^ Yes please. And don't be "that guy". If someone asks you you remove the post because you spotlighted them (leaving names in the photos, come on folks...) please do remove the posts. You are basically defaming them and that is rule breaking. Let's not be shy about that.

Please don't leave it to someone reporting you and the mods having to step in or just delete/lock these over and over.

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:22 am 

I know it's a gear thread, but I was more focused on the sub that is 11 levels underlevel. Missing out on utsusemi ni at 74, and the stats, health, are much more my focus here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:52 pm 

gearing gunBRD in 2019 lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:57 pm 

Image Zitah xp pt lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 am 

Envy wrote:
Image Zitah xp pt lol

that guy literally just started last week, pt'd with him in dunes when he was sub-less. there is no good back until amemet mantle at 61, could use some rings but it looks pretty good to me, courage rings are only like 7k a pop.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 510 Next