It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Gimp Player Thread 2.0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:44 pm 

Bump.

https://topshelf.team/recruitment/
TS Fantasy Football Champion 2019

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 am 

Petz told me we could try again, when she deleted my last one.

Now seems like a good time. To avoid it just being delete again though, I’d skip the harassment posts that became popular towards the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 pm 

https://gyazo.com/5f0db58210d46aa8b516fb6d5401039f

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:54 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 am 

oof

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:26 pm 

I really don't get some of these. Is there a specific order people should get the really good gear or are you expected to not equip anything good until you have all of the BiS gear? It just seems like some people are nitpicking a bit. If I got a Kclub, I'd be equipping it no matter what else I was wearing. Certainly not going to wait until I get better gear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:15 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
I really don't get some of these. Is there a specific order people should get the really good gear or are you expected to not equip anything good until you have all of the BiS gear? It just seems like some people are nitpicking a bit. If I got a Kclub, I'd be equipping it no matter what else I was wearing. Certainly not going to wait until I get better gear.

I mean, if you get a kclub, but couldnt be bothered to upgrade your nq beetle earrings or your courage ring long before, I think you deserve to be flamed a bit. And regardless of the kclub, having those 3 items on at level 74 is a joke.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:23 pm 

exelyon wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

I mean, if you get a kclub, but couldnt be bothered to upgrade your nq beetle earrings or your courage ring long before, I think you deserve to be flamed a bit. And regardless of the kclub, having those 3 items on at level 74 is a joke.

Yeah, I suppose I do understand that, so probably bad example on my part as the one that made me reply. But I've seen people post players of much lower levels and I haven't always understood what the gimpness was supposed to be. But I'm probably one of those players that would end up on here if I played more often. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:03 pm 

exelyon wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:

wow, i thought this was a hypothetical. then i scrolled up...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:41 pm 

Phyre, as someone who still considers you a friend, please stop defending people in this thread. The last one was shutdown because of the arguments and personal attacks that they caused. As I said in the other thread, if you truly feel they're not gimp, make a "NOT Gimp Thread" and post them there.

My contribution: From a KRT PT back in the day.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop