Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: NM overcamping
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 pm 

Phyrefly wrote:
Some of them may actually be trying to get those items for other jobs they are leveling. I don't have either of those items so if I wanted to camp them to get them for other jobs I want to level, I would bring one of my level 75 jobs.

thats all good and well but i personally have seen someone kill LL about 40+times and confirmed atleast 3 boot drops you cannot tell me that they are in it for the gear at that point while they are not 75
they are 50-60 hell they could be 75 as they are anon so we dont know what level they actually are and we come back to the thing of it being overcamped and impossible for new players to ever get a chance at hunting said NM's and as to the how of knowing they got the boots simply check the AH for the easy 200-300k they just made

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 am 

Kittendemon wrote:
Phyrefly wrote:
Some of them may actually be trying to get those items for other jobs they are leveling. I don't have either of those items so if I wanted to camp them to get them for other jobs I want to level, I would bring one of my level 75 jobs.

thats all good and well but i personally have seen someone kill LL about 40+times and confirmed atleast 3 boot drops you cannot tell me that they are in it for the gear at that point while they are not 75
they are 50-60 hell they could be 75 as they are anon so we dont know what level they actually are and we come back to the thing of it being overcamped and impossible for new players to ever get a chance at hunting said NM's and as to the how of knowing they got the boots simply check the AH for the easy 200-300k they just made

You can actually see what job and level a person with /anon active is using the search function and specifying requirements until you find the exact job and level.

Do you have Beastmen's seals? If you're after boots for use there's a BCNM that drops a rare/ex version.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 pm 

The level of soy intake, needs to go way down. I recommend non-gmo whey protein for as it will increase lean muscle mass, instead of soy products because they have been known to increase estrogen levels.

~Hemoglobin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:13 am 

Diemonster wrote:
The level of soy intake, needs to go way down. I recommend non-gmo whey protein for as it will increase lean muscle mass, instead of soy products because they have been known to increase estrogen levels.

~Hemoglobin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188409/

From the abstract:
"Much of the focus on soyfoods is because they are uniquely-rich sources of isoflavones. Isoflavones are classified as both phytoestrogens and selective estrogen receptor modulators. Despite the many proposed benefits, the presence of isoflavones has led to concerns that soy may exert untoward effects in some individuals. However, these concerns are based primarily on animal studies, whereas the human research supports the safety and benefits of soyfoods. In support of safety is the recent conclusion of the European Food Safety Authority that isoflavones do not adversely affect the breast, thyroid or uterus of postmenopausal women. This review covers each of the major research areas involving soy focusing primarily on the clinical and epidemiologic research. Background information on Asian soy intake, isoflavones, and nutrient content is also provided."

GMOs are also not inherently bad for you.
Excessively high protein diets contribute to kidney dysfunction. Eat vegetables and meat with an emphasis on the former. Camp NMs while dodging the pseudoscience.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:20 am 

To a certain extent I agree and have sympathy for your situation. For players trying to get things like Leaping Boots or Emperor Hairpin it can be frustrating to be camped by several 75s, most of which whom are dual boxing, some of which even have friends accompanying them. I try to convince players that if someone is trying to get the item for their personal use as opposed to selling the item they should be prioritized; not surprisingly, not many share this sentiment. This being said, if you are also out to get these items to turn a quick profit then I have no sympathy for you. You are competition the same as everyone else. I will use my THF/BST to make you wish you had a THF/BST til you level one like everyone else.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:41 pm 

In retail it was worse . I maybe claimed VE 1x on retail , did nidhogg more then VE , If I was you I wouldn’t camp until I was 75 also or maybe a higher level like 50 thf with bst sub , also use your alt to help claim . I would just level up show up in whatever gear u have , just get the magic u need or a wepon near your level and your fine . My BLM didn’t have belt until 50 or so .

. And the best tip is go when they ain’t there , like very late at nite . If you need a hand in game my name is mathrandir