Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:47 pm 

Abusing terrain gets peeps banned, seen a dude kite a goblin around an outpost glitching it to run around super wide paths get the hammer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:27 pm 

Uh... Sure. Entire LS's still exist that abused terrain regularly for a while at Aspid, lol. I wouldn't recommend it, I'm just saying.... Sim can be impacted by that (Roc too), and makes killing them easier with low groups.

I thought that's what you meant.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 pm 

Yeah your right, but I guess I consider that on the banning spectrum, here’s to hope.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:57 pm 

Did this very regularly a long time ago. With a 20 minute rage timer, I'd pull with my rdm while I crafted in town on my thf typically and if I claimed I had enough time to kill including the run to meet my 2 chars up, sleep it, get fully buffed and go. That's with a mandau and the best gear though. I'm sure without relic and a decent setup you can do it but not have the 5 minutes or so to kite it and set up. You'd need to be ready to go as that timer starts. Eat sushi. Pay close attention to slow/para/silence. Throw some occasional nukes with rdm if you have the mp to do so. You'll be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:06 pm 

Saltymelon wrote:
Abusing terrain gets peeps banned, seen a dude kite a goblin around an outpost glitching it to run around super wide paths get the hammer.

I sent a vid to nas of a way to force an OWNM to teleport up/down walls and take a HUGE detour on the way to people.

He replied and said as long as the mob can move and get to someone it's legal. Seems silly to me.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:17 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Saltymelon wrote:

I sent a vid to nas of a way to force an OWNM to teleport up/down walls and take a HUGE detour on the way to people.

He replied and said as long as the mob can move and get to someone it's legal. Seems silly to me.

Yet he has jailed people for this, Kazi still sitting in Mordion for being associated with a guy that did this. So clearly it's not allowed, it's just if he catches you/cares.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:40 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
problem with Simurgh is very high evasion , if u are not very very good geared u are going to miss a lot and hit rage mark , no i don't think u would be able to duo it.

Aeroo can do it just find I seen him do it.