Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:44 pm 

When logging on my character in Valkurm Dunes, I keep seeing this Galka. The players name is Siafi. I saw him killing crabs and resting, this man never seems to stop? Has done this between June 13, 2020 to June 15, 2020. I do not know if he is botting. If he is just playing for 2 days... I do not think that's possible? I'll update this post as soon as I can. If the player is still doing this for the past few days then I'll stop updating this post. Therefore, assuming he is botting. Hopefully I said things well for I am not a guy to interact with others in the world.

6/17/2020 5:11 AM
Edit...
(Btw I don't see him anywhere around the crabs anymore so if you guys see him try talking to him because I couldn't seem to talk to him. Hopefully he was just exploiting the crab meat market rather than botting (I am still not sure). Also I was checking him between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM each day. I will be back when I see him again. Hopefully it ain't the botting.) Hopefully I cleared things up a bit.

Last edited by GachaUta on Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:36 am 

exploiting the crab meat market

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:45 am 

Sooooooo....were YOU playing for 2 days straight and watching him the whole time? Or perhaps you have a similar playtime as this other person...

Did you try talking to them before hopping on the forums and putting his name in the same sentence as 'betting?

/think

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:11 pm 

furcken lorve gameing. ocne namosey saw me for 25 hours and put me in jail. real lockdown prison. jail-type shit. i just got out but i learned a lot because they sent me to GAMER prison