Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: A True Horror Story
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:26 am 

Kazen wrote:
I'm now convinced this is some sort of writing prompt. If that's not the case, I apologize and urge you to seek mental evaluation.

No. This is all real, and really has happened.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:30 am 

What we are dealing with, precisely, is a silent alien invasion. They can appear to us as anything they want, but their true form is a small, solid black creature with small pointed ears and glowing white eyes. They almost look 2-dimensional, like an animated sheet of black paper.

They are intelligent, but not spectacularly. Geniuses devise the technology, and Joe Average learns to use it. They are not ghosts, Satan or Jesus Christ. Appearing to us as these characters is a simple ruse to beguile one into reaching for inadequate defense.

The invaders are not from another planet, but an adjacent dimension. They enter ours on black vortexes - screws, wires, etc., on a stream of energy moving in a clockwise manner. They can also be sent back via counter-clockwise spirals.

Do not look into their eyes. If you do, your eyes are now theirs, and they now occupy your mind alongside you. Animals too. You may draw the invader out by gazing into a spinning counter-clockwise spiral.

I am unsure of their agenda or goal, but they are highly interested in our emotions and sexuality. Perhaps they are an incredibly ancient race who have discovered everything, and have gone mad with eternal boredom.

Whatever the case, they are here, and they do not care about us. We had better start. You had better start by listening to me.

Fade Into You / Mazzy Star

I wanna hold the hand inside you
I wanna take the breath that's true
I look to you and I see nothing
I look to you to see the truth
You live your life, you go in shadows
You'll come apart and you'll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colors your eyes with what's not there
Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
I think it's strange you never knew
A stranger's light comes on slowly
A stranger's heart is out of home
You put your hands into your head
And then its smiles cover your heart
Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you
Fade into you
Strange you never knew
Fade into you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:46 pm 

Sounds A LOT like.. the little buggers from Kingdom Hearts to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:07 am 

Doc1FT wrote:
Sounds A LOT like.. the little buggers from Kingdom Hearts to be honest.

I've never played it before, so I had to look it up. Yes, and no. The KH characters are a bit too lanky and ears too long.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:09 am 

The Second Sunrise

Among many of the other particularly unusual events of previous months I haven't mentioned, one of the last things I saw as I walked along the black highway was the dawning sun.

After buying beer, water and a few snacks at the last stop still open for miles, I headed out into the night and walked the railroad tracks, the moon lighting that straight and narrow path with light blue.

"Have gun, will travel.", reads the card of a man; A knight without armor in a savage land! Keeping my mind occupied and my spirits up helped to dull the sharp pain streaking across my shredded feet and shoes. Until then, I'd never realized how much of a role the train actually played in Stand By Me. Such a great film. There are not two kinds of people - there are four, and all of them were good guys, despite their flaws. Ace was not human, and his dimestore hood an entourage of cheap whores.

I'd spent so long and so much time in front of a computer, thinking it was the only avenue for a modern-day loner, outcast, reject, but I was wrong. The Earth is still here. It's not corny, and definitely worth walking, no matter where you start from.

Grunts from the darkness snatch my head from the clouds, as I suddenly remember there are packs of wild pigs in this country. Bobcats, rattlesnakes, copperheads, coyotes, cougars, badgers, black widow spiders - Texas, not England. It's a little-known fact that Kansas is actually in the UK. I take the next exit back to the highway.

Becoming more exhausted with each step, I sit down in the median to rest, drink my beer and smoke an earned cigarette. Leaning back on the railing, I get a little too comfortable and nod off. I needed the rest anyway, so I let myself fall asleep to the lullaby passing by at 75 miles an hour.

At least a few good hours had passed, although I couldn't be certain as my phone was left back in Childress. I wake, shivering, and each passing car bumped up the chill factor. I'd better get up and move before I really do get cold.

It was only about 9 more miles to the next truck stop, and because the land is so damn flat in this area, I could see it long before I would actually get there. I wasn't so bothered about the distance, my bleeding feet, but the cold which I couldn't shake off.

"C'mon, where the fuck are you!?" I cursed the sun for being late, according to my biological clock. I began to glance over my shoulder with every other step. Once more, and again, again. But, I had no one to blame but myself, because I'd asked for it just a few weeks prior:

Where am I?
I don't know
I don't remember this place
This isn't my home
This isn't my family
They aren't my friends
I just wanna walk so far away
'til the night never ends
And the sun forgets my name

Right about here is where I remind myself to be careful what you wish for. I'd also wished this world were at least a little more interesting. Where's the magic, where's the monsters, where's all the cool shit everyone else gets while we're stuck with the fucking Kardashians? I mean, the closest we got to Gandalf the White was Jimi Hendrix!

And so, with the next backward glance, my second-favorite pink dances on the horizon. Finally. I keep looking over my shoulder. Orange. Yes! Red! Hallelujah!

The sunrise just behind me inspired each painful step to carry me the 5 miles left to go. My elation was short-lived, for I'd walked at least 2 more and I wasn't getting any warmer. I stopped, turned around, and saw nothing but black sky, a strange, white narrow streak running all the way across it, parallel to the horizon.

I sighed, cursed, kicked an imaginary cat, and pressed on. Making it to my destination, I huddled up against the wall of the stop which would be opening soon. I can't walk anymore, only shake from head to toe. A trucker pulls in at the pumps to fuel, and I walk over to ask him what time it was.

"It's almost 4.", he said. Unbelievable. I huffed, and returned to the best wind-break I could find. I tried to sleep off the next 2 hours until the doors would open, but I could only shiver.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:10 pm 

XooZQ, In May of 2019 my partner of 7 years had a psychotic break. She stopped taking her antidepressants all of a sudden and descended into a world of terror and sorrow. Over a span of months, she was involuntarily committed twice as she regularly would walk around talking to herself, seeing and interacting with things that were not visible to anyone else. She stayed up all hours of the night, talking and laughing at invisible creatures. She became convinced people were plotting to kill her and became hostile and antagonistic to me.

The way you're talking is very reminiscent of how she would talk. She was an artist who loved writing, and she came up with all sorts of fascinating stories surrounding celebrities and musicians. She believed she was psychically in contact with some of them and that she was able to see into other realms and understand cosmic workings that regular people couldn't.

If this is not a creepypasta writing exercise, please speak to a mental health professional. Take this very seriously. You need to speak with them, with doctors (get blood work, MRI, brain scans, whatever you can), and with anyone else who will listen.

It is completely up to you whether you let this continue or whether you put the work in to reconnect with consensus reality. Living in a fantastical world with magic and psychic communication and cosmic interconnectedness is amazing, yes. But you can and will hurt people if you continue. You will very likely hurt yourself. Things can get very bad and you can make irreparable mistakes that you will regret forever.

Please take this seriously and speak to professionals about this. Don't share it on message boards or online chats and think that you're doing any good, because you're not. Get help, immediately.

I wish you luck and I hope you find people who will help you get to a better place.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:01 pm 

I completely understand why anyone would say that I need serious help. I'm not oblivious to the reality I once knew. The fact is, and it's been stated in the very first paragraph, that I have sought help from mental health and doctors alike. Hell, I've even spoken privately with a priest, though I'm not religious.

I don't want this, and have tried everything to rid myself of it. As disturbing as it all has been, the hardest part is feeling like you're all alone. Not talking about things, no matter how strange and unusual, keeps them in a world of their own, unacknowledged and unanswered.

I am not bereft of reason and rationality. I have tried my damndest to explain these events in rational terms. As stated previously, I admit that I could just be seeing things, no matter how vivid or grandiose. Yet, when not one, two, but all of your senses agree on any perception, that is reality.

I have had to squeeze it out of them, and I do understand their reluctance in admitting it, but almost everyone who has frequented either of those homes has said they've seen strange things.

I overheard a few kids talking about their older sister who was depressed, cutting herself. The kid is only about 13. I asked to talk to her about what she saw, careful not to coach, lead, or supplant ideas. What she said was no less than what I'd been experiencing. She was depressed and self-harming because nobody believed her. Once they realized I wasn't going to judge, but listen, all of them had something to say. They weren't joking, but serious.

I've been sitting on a pertinent factoid that I'll tell you now: my uncle that died the night everything started, he was a schizophrenic. He would constantly have arguments and conversation with people who weren't there. Now, please explain how I go from my reality to his on the very same day? What are the odds of that happening?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:01 pm 

lolBST wrote:
Please speak to a mental health professional. Take this very seriously. You need to speak with them, with doctors (get blood work, MRI, brain scans, whatever you can), and with anyone else who will listen.

lolBST wrote:
Please take this seriously and speak to professionals about this. Don't share it on message boards or online chats and think that you're doing any good, because you're not. Get help, immediately.

I wish you luck and I hope you find people who will help you get to a better place.

I can't stress these 2 points enough.

XooZQ wrote:
I've been sitting on a pertinent factoid that I'll tell you now: my uncle that died the night everything started, he was a schizophrenic. He would constantly have arguments and conversation with people who weren't there. Now, please explain how I go from my reality to his on the very same day? What are the odds of that happening?

Trauma brings about mental health problems. Honestly my friend, it seems you are spiraling. Please go seek MORE help.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:40 am 

Kazen wrote:
Trauma brings about mental health problems. Honestly my friend, it seems you are spiraling. Please go seek MORE help.

The only thing left to do is to lock me up and throw away the key. Interestingly enough, those who don't know what I've said here find me quite a joy to be around. Had you never known it, you would never have guessed it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:55 am 

I miss you uncle Alvin. They ridiculed you all your life for things you could not control, for your seeming loss of sanity. But, as I grew up and you grew old, I began to see it wasn't you, but them. I hope you and my dad are enjoying your time together once again.