Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 pm 

First of all this is mostly a little fun for me to have a nostalgia moment, things I'd love to see here on Nasomi that I remember with fondness from Retail. Please don't see this is a demand of things I want here on Nasomi on the next Maint that better be tomorrow or else!! I understand some things I list here may come, some things never will, this is just my "in my ideal world we would have/be getting..." wish list ^.^

Also please don't use this as a place to moan about things we have that don't work the way you want/things we should have but don't etc. This is a hate free zone ^.^

I could well start off big and just say WotG! But there are only elements I miss and would love to see here. I've been watching the mission cutscenes that someone uploaded on Wikia and enjoying them so much that I'd love to see them here.

Sticking on the WotG theme, while Scholar never really did it for me (odd as I love my caster jobs) DNC was fun, even if I only ever used it as a sub job while playing around in my next item.

Campaign! I had so much fun running into a Campaign battle with just a few other random players and an army of NPC's, trying to hack our way through their fodder to take on the leader and beat them back. Although when our NPC's retreated and left me with a few others surrounded by several Beastmen armies it was...Less fun? :D It felt like a slightly more organised/co-ordinated Besieged, which always just felt like utter bedlam.

And I loved it! I'd love to see Besieged on here too. As the server grows, so does the chance that we could get enough people in there to survive and beat the hoards as they invade! We can all fight together under the banner of Nasomi to protect our Al Zahbi!

Alexander summoning. As a reward for completing WotG missions, it goes without saying that I'd love to see WotG full campaign here too. Maybe I'm a little biased too, as I was never a summoner, but I remember with fondness in retail how we managed to take down AV with no DRK-KC zerg, no ability locking and no glitching. Just an alliance fully buff from BRDs, CORs & with Perfect Defence wailing on AV with the hope we can kill him before PD wore. First few times were a little hairy but soon we got it down and AV was forever our bitch ^.^

Gardening. Just a small simple something that could be used to gain items that are impossible/hard to get in game, or grow your own ingredients, crystals. Just a nice little cheap side avenue of making gil and not really ever needing a big investment.

I'm sure I could add at least another 10 things but I'll leave it there for now. Please feel free to post your comments or own "in a perfect world wishlist", just please remember not to use this thread to harrass Nas for things you want, he's given us this place which is more than enough, so give him thanks, Praise be to Nasomi! ^.^

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:02 pm 

I disagree regarding the WoTG aspect, didn't care for it.

However, I'd love to see gardening. The issue with gardening was the whole unlimited accounts, it could be abuseable. However, with the 3char limit now systematically enforced, that may be possible.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:15 am 

Salvage and Assaults.

The End.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:58 am 

sukasaroth wrote:
Salvage and Assaults.

The End.

I'll settle for just assault

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:58 pm 

Charmed MNK pets would be great to actually double attack. Along with either a vendor that sells sunwater or an easier way to get Philosopher's Stones to make them.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:24 pm 

Mythic weapons ;;

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:06 pm 

This'll probably sound dumb to most.

The ability to cancel/edit AH listings from the Account feature on the website.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:10 pm 

AF armor for ToAU jobs and relic equivalent weapons for those jobs. Even if they're custom, or nerfed versions of ultimate weapons.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:36 am 

Id love to see a friends list added to the game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:59 pm 

for what it's worth, my 2c would be
- finish blu
- work on pup
- make the equipment that exists in the game work properly or just set it to 99 lv req (like the fishing gear)
- maybe make OWNM's not KoS especially since they're not even meant to exist and are often put in places like right next to op's, along the roads in newbie zones or in chokepoints in dungeons. let players choose when to engage them themselves
- consider altering sync limits a bit since 1k+ is the new normal for max daily logins rather than 600, it's essentially 10 at all times now and could be very slighlty more lax than that (i feel 20 under 600 and 15 under 1k might be a good place for it atm, though i know more players in general lessens the need for it, ive been in way too many parties where the difference is JUST over 10 and there are no other options online for the given level range)