Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:45 pm 

Looking to make a tablet for me and a friend since we love fishing and the switch. Fishing in bed would be the dream.

Anyone had any luck getting the game to run on a affordable tablet without much lag?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:50 pm 

epics wrote:
Looking to make a tablet for me and a friend since we love fishing and the switch. Fishing in bed would be the dream.

Anyone had any luck getting the game to run on a affordable tablet without much lag?

I got the Teclast that Nas had posted about a couple years back, but was never able to get it running. Some people have had success with the Surface line of tablets. I'm still hoping to work on this tablet at some point and get it working, but ultimately I'm thinking a cheap laptop is going to be the better bet.

BST75 BRD46 RNG12 SAM71
NIN37 DRG60 SMN70 BLU15
DRK0 PUP0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 am 

Guedj wrote:
epics wrote:

I got the Teclast that Nas had posted about a couple years back, but was never able to get it running. Some people have had success with the Surface line of tablets. I'm still hoping to work on this tablet at some point and get it working, but ultimately I'm thinking a cheap laptop is going to be the better bet.

Aren't those like 700 bucks ? Guess it's worth it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 pm 

Toughpad fzg1

intel 4k graphics works just fine for this game at meh settings.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:03 pm 

epics wrote:
Guedj wrote:
epics wrote:

Aren't those like 700 bucks ? Guess it's worth it

I got the "plus" version (best they had at the time) of the Teclast on sale for $80, so it wasn't a big investment at all. A new Surface would for sure be very expensive and probably not worth the cost to most but you could get a used older model for pretty cheap probably.

BST75 BRD46 RNG12 SAM71
NIN37 DRG60 SMN70 BLU15
DRK0 PUP0