Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fenrir Roll Call
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:17 pm 

Any former Fenrir players here?

My name was Shredder 2004-2009. TheLightWarriors and Vanquish LS!

Post subject: Re: Fenrir Roll Call
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 am 

I was Syphur on Fenrir. Started out in Runebearers as a sky LS. Then joined Noramatamune and ended my endgame career in Kupo. Pretty sure I remember shredder running around. There are several on this server from Fenrir. A lot of the omen members were playing. Have not seen them online in awhile though. Calignous made a hume on this server and is running around as 'ext' lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:38 am 

Syphur wrote:
I was Syphur on Fenrir. Started out in Runebearers as a sky LS. Then joined Noramatamune and ended my endgame career in Kupo. Pretty sure I remember shredder running around. There are several on this server from Fenrir. A lot of the omen members were playing. Have not seen them online in awhile though. Calignous made a hume on this server and is running around as 'ext' lol

Hey there! Good to see another Fenrir native here.

I heard there were some omen members around but haven't ran into anyone. Too bad it isn't Ext from Quickshot, he was a piece of work.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:40 pm 

bonkers391 wrote:
Syphur wrote:

Hey there! Good to see another Fenrir native here.

I heard there were some omen members around but haven't ran into anyone. Too bad it isn't Ext from Quickshot, he was a piece of work.

i was on fenrir when i moved from garuda Amage Macross Indulgence were my characters name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:09 pm 

im pretty sure your one the people who ok'd me to join VQ xD. " pt'd with him once and he actually kept me hasted " iirc lol.

joined right before the omen merger stayed like half a year , leader was a bit to hardcore didnt enjoy the tells he sent me if i ever missed an event lol.

anywhos name was darknecrid. might remember me as the blm who killed nidhogg at 1% when kupo or someone wiped. everyone was casting stun and poison and flash etc. but i just casted thunder 4 and killed it. was like 200 people in area and no one had any idea what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 pm 

kurozuka wrote:
im pretty sure your one the people who ok'd me to join VQ xD. " pt'd with him once and he actually kept me hasted " iirc lol.

joined right before the omen merger stayed like half a year , leader was a bit to hardcore didnt enjoy the tells he sent me if i ever missed an event lol.

anywhos name was darknecrid. might remember me as the blm who killed nidhogg at 1% when kupo or someone wiped. everyone was casting stun and poison and flash etc. but i just casted thunder 4 and killed it. was like 200 people in area and no one had any idea what happened.

Darknecrid sounds familiar. Was Packer still VQ lead at the time? Can't remember.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:49 am 

bonkers391 wrote:
Darknecrid sounds familiar. Was Packer still VQ lead at the time? Can't remember.

ya he was , i joined a bit before we did the thanksgiving tiamat. ampray , ellatrix , packer , a few of the names i remember from vq . Also thelightwarriors sounds familiar but cant remember who was on that ls. i remember the abbreviation TLW. which reminds me of Thelastwarrior ( remember him now too lol)

ran into Woot on FF14 and delequiox , woot played nasomi for a couple months then quit. Theanthrax was here and few others whos names are escaping me atm , i see belli running around with a few other people from fenrir.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 am 

Wasn't VQ made by people in TLW when TLW broke? God trying to remember drama and endgame stuff from over 10 years ago lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:57 pm 

kurozuka wrote:
bonkers391 wrote:

ya he was , i joined a bit before we did the thanksgiving tiamat. ampray , ellatrix , packer , a few of the names i remember from vq . Also thelightwarriors sounds familiar but cant remember who was on that ls. i remember the abbreviation TLW. which reminds me of Thelastwarrior ( remember him now too lol)

ran into Woot on FF14 and delequiox , woot played nasomi for a couple months then quit. Theanthrax was here and few others whos names are escaping me atm , i see belli running around with a few other people from fenrir.

Sweet. I stayed in contact with Packer IRL but haven't talked to him in a couple years. TLW was lead by Dirklionheart and Katrinka - drama. Do names like Saitohajime, Deevo, Grizzfunk ring a bell? They were our sacks.

Check out Saito's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/marionettemaster/videos

Syphur wrote:
Wasn't VQ made by people in TLW when TLW broke? God trying to remember drama and endgame stuff from over 10 years ago lol.

Yes, we made VQ from TLW. VQ became Zion around WOTG time when some of the old core members became less active, including myself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:34 pm 

bonkers391 wrote:
Sweet. I stayed in contact with Packer IRL but haven't talked to him in a couple years. TLW was lead by Dirklionheart and Katrinka - drama. Do names like Saitohajime, Deevo, Grizzfunk ring a bell? They were our sacks.

ya i remember all 3 of those names lol . Remember grizzfunk being a pretty decked out war iirc , and obv saito was a sam xD.