Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Fenrir Roll Call
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:20 pm 

kurozuka wrote:
bonkers391 wrote:
Sweet. I stayed in contact with Packer IRL but haven't talked to him in a couple years. TLW was lead by Dirklionheart and Katrinka - drama. Do names like Saitohajime, Deevo, Grizzfunk ring a bell? They were our sacks.

ya i remember all 3 of those names lol . Remember grizzfunk being a pretty decked out war iirc , and obv saito was a sam xD.

Yea, he played RNG for the longest time and eventually leveled/geared WAR.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:02 am 

Yeah I was in TLW as well in the early days 04.. LS broke because it was suspected that Grizz and Katrinka were skimming at first.. then blatantly screwing over members for loot.. silly stuff in retrospect

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 am 

Played on Fenrir a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Character name was Sudik. Part of small social/lategame ls Shadows. Just jumped into nasomi a few days ago. In game name is Instinct, say hello

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:57 am 

I am from Fenrir as well. Character name was Niirop. Played in a linkshell called Great Power and did end game content with Runebearers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:14 pm 

Hey I remember! My account name was Nastyfunk, my sister used to play for the first few years then I took over

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:45 pm 

hutt8urt wrote:
I am from Fenrir as well. Character name was Niirop. Played in a linkshell called Great Power and did end game content with Runebearers.

Ah hahaha. I loved RB. We were so bad haha. I was recruited as a BLM at like 65. Was my first experience with end game FFXI and I remember Kirin runs with like 2 full alliances and still taking us over an hour to kill. Oh god the memories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm 

Fenrir from launch to 2008, I see some familiar names here. Ran into supabuck on Nas right away! Im not on much but still around now and then, see you guys around maybe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 pm 

I played on Fenrir moons ago too with my husband. We were in TLW at some point. I remember Katrinka and grizzfunk, Dirklionheart. Sircloud SirStrife (i think)..there were a few Sir[insertnamehere]. Ellatrix and Kingkai. I think there was someone named Deeva or Deevo or something too. My husband was a little Taru named Rusasa, I was an elvaan named Valael. I didn't ever get a job high enough to really contribute to a lot, but I used to run Rusasa for things like dynamis and NM camping and use Valael as the door for Dynamis on occasion when rusa had to work late.

Don't know what ever happened to anyone. We drifted off due to real life. having kids and all that and lost touch with everyone but every now and again I search for the names I remember and see if anyone pops up, which is how I found this thread.

We play FFXIV now, and I wonder if any of the people from back then do too.

edit to add: I recall someone not from our LS named Didgist and another named Eviltaru. I think there was Yeargdribble on the server too.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:39 pm 

Wow. Like 10 years later I randomly google my FFXI character name and find this thread. I was Deevo. TLW originally and after all the Dirk/Katrinka drama I formed Vanquish. Really do miss FFXI sometimes but looking back it was a huge time sink.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:42 pm 

Long time Fenrir player here! Name was Ryuuza and mained DRG and COR. Honestly, so long ago, I can't remember my Linkshell names. Rolled around with Jinxs, Zapxthebest and some other players I can't remember.