Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1417 Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:01 pm 

AraY wrote:
Why are we derailing the best thread on the forum? The man is gimp end of story. Deft was being nice saying only 3 slots made him deserving of being in the thread the guy needs like 8-9 slots upgraded not three.

If he had an NQ Haubergeon would he have been posted here? I get your point in the post because the contrast between the E.Body and the rest of the gear is so vast, and I'm sure that's frustrating to some people who don't have it yet, but unless you would also post a WAR wearing an NQ Haubergeon and the same gear, then your logic that he's gimp is flawed. The E.Body technically makes him less gimp than someone wearing the exact same gear without an E.Body.

Fairy (ThoseGuys/LostParadise)
Cerberus (Resurgence)
Phoenix (Beyond/DynamisBums)
Shiva (Apathy)
Nasomi (DraconicBallad)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:02 pm 

Therin wrote:
AraY wrote:
Why are we derailing the best thread on the forum? The man is gimp end of story. Deft was being nice saying only 3 slots made him deserving of being in the thread the guy needs like 8-9 slots upgraded not three.

If he had an NQ Haubergeon would he have been posted here? I get your point in the post because the contrast between the E.Body and the rest of the gear is so vast, and I'm sure that's frustrating to some people who don't have it yet, but unless you would also post a WAR wearing an NQ Haubergeon and the same gear, then your logic that he's gimp is flawed. The E.Body technically makes him less gimp than someone wearing the exact same gear without an E.Body.

Yes, if he's in my Party wearing that gear and an NQ Haubergeon, he's getting posted here.

Stop trying to say he isn't gimp when he clearly is. Go make a thread about people who aren't gimp(in your opinion) and post him there.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:30 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:12 am 

Aeroo wrote:

Gimp like that, I’m going to guess a Stevesy signature on that haubergeon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:39 am 

Kazen wrote:
Therin wrote:
AraY wrote:

Yes, if he's in my Party wearing that gear and an NQ Haubergeon, he's getting posted here.

Stop trying to say he isn't gimp when he clearly is. Go make a thread about people who aren't gimp(in your opinion) and post him there.

YA BUT WERE YOU FIGHTING HOUNDS?!??!?!?!

For real. gtfo out of the most fun thread we have. Dude with e body and shit gear is gonna get posted here 100% of the time. Welcome to life. Get a helmet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:41 am 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:14 am 

lmao 30 year olds being pussys, that's this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:17 am 

I’m not 30 though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:42 pm 

GrendelsPRGuy wrote:
AraY wrote:

Holy crap... this one hurt my soul, it's players like this that make me wonder why I'm trying so hard on my first job.

Best thing was he came to camp LoO... same level + sub still wearing this equipment two days later!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:47 pm 

I'm gonna win this thread!

He was a nice guy though.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 1417 Next