Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:43 am 
Site Admin

Hello all. I hope you are well. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and be healthy, try not to lick your mailman.

I have been getting an increasing number of requests for people that forgot their password, login, character information etc. I am doing my best to assist these people, along with the many other people who have various issues. Please be patient, I am working hard to get to all of your issues. On average I get 20-30 NEW messages a day. Some take 10 minutes, some take 2 hours. If you do the math, that means virtually all of my time is consumed by that alone. So please, if you think your issue may be resolved without my assistance, hop into naschat and ask your question directly in chat. An answer may not come immediately, so please hang around for a bit or check back.

If you want to know how you can help, join naschat, keep it on a separate monitor or in the background. Try and answer newcomer questions or direct them to who may be able to. People come in at all hours looking for help, it would be fantastic if someone was there to help them out.

If you need my assistance, the only way is naschat, via private message, double clicking my name or /msg nasomi. But please, only do this as a last recourse after you try and find a solution yourself first. We are a community of 10,000 players, I do my best but it can be days or potentially weeks for a response. Issues are handled on a first come, first serve. If you are not present when I message you, your window will not be closed so if you come back you will retain your spot in line. If you close your window, it stays open my end. So try and stop by periodically if you can't leave the window open.

Still cranking on T1 znm's, it's gonna be great, you're gonna love it. We're working on more network optimizations as well. Few other things are in the works as well. If you want things faster, hang out in naschat and help folks with simple issues.

That's pretty much it for now. Stay safe out there. Good luck. Play fair.