Lobby: Up
Online: 84
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 am 

Had some glorious memories of XI and wanted to relive it, if only a little. I tried the official servers and the state they put the game in is not for me. Played on Nasomi a bit before but think I'm ready to try and make a full return for real this time.

Originally started during the NA PC release I was on Titan server under the name of Souixan, I mostly played a LOLdragoon and was a bit high strung back in my younger years so I may have made a few enemies.
Admittedly I'm still a bit of an acquired taste but that teenage angst has gone from me at the very least. Would love to receive messages, invites to parties as I try to figure out what the hell to play and almost assuredly jump around to jobs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:29 pm 

gomanio wrote:
Had some glorious memories of XI and wanted to relive it, if only a little. I tried the official servers and the state they put the game in is not for me. Played on Nasomi a bit before but think I'm ready to try and make a full return for real this time.

Originally started during the NA PC release I was on Titan server under the name of Souixan, I mostly played a LOLdragoon and was a bit high strung back in my younger years so I may have made a few enemies.
Admittedly I'm still a bit of an acquired taste but that teenage angst has gone from me at the very least. Would love to receive messages, invites to parties as I try to figure out what the hell to play and almost assuredly jump around to jobs.

Out of 4000+ views I am the first reply? Quite the honour.

Gomanio, welcome!

I consider myself an honest person, and my wife sometimes forgets my first name and calls me asshole for some reason, so let me be honest with you. I think you have to do the work man by making your own parties and socializing with people while in parties who invite you, events, LS, etc... to build your reputation. Your forum posts are also a reflection on what we see.

I rarely forget anyone's name who helped me so I make sure to bow, wave, or salute them every single time I walk by them in town to show my appreciation and respect. I like to ask how they are dong in real life, and in game. I even saw Wolf the other day in Giddeus /smile (I wonder if Wolf is reading this right now ... !)

Anyways, you have to start doing all of the work first in my opinion ... and then people might remember you, msg you, invite you, thinking of you during events, etc...

Just my .02 cents.

Cheers,

~Rubi
The LolDrg who one day wants to be like the Galka Stone!

~Rubicmage
Leveling RDM, WHM, BLM, NIN
Taru | Rank 1 Bastok | [ ] Sky / [ ] Sea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:50 pm 

Rubicund wrote:
The LolDrg who one day wants to be like the Galka Stone!

:lol: :lol:

And I'm honored you think that highly of my LolDrg.