Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Start a new adventure!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:13 pm 

Hello everyone, I'm dipping my toes into Nasomi after several years of hearing about the server but until now I was either too busy or perhaps too distracted to spend time setting up the server and client. After delving through pages upon pages of helpful posts and learning all I could I've finally taken the plunge and gotten started. I'm extremely excited to hear and see the sights and sounds of the game as I remember it back in 2005 when I was just a goober Mithran Monk without a clue! Hopefully this time around I'll get to really feel the thrill of seeking out and exploring all the wonderful dungeons and fights the game has to offer and hopefully assist as many others as I can along the way.

My character name is Jonus, and like I stated before I intend to pursue her as a Mithra Monk. If anyone is leveling jobs or just getting started as well don't hesitate to call on me, while I'm still re-learning most of everything I'd forgotten I can absolutely be relied upon to follow instructions and further any parties goals to the best of my meager ability at present!

Well, that's enough gushing for now. Take care everyone and thank you to the staff and mods who make all this possible!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:32 am 

Welcome to the server Jonus!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:41 am 

Hi- slender played retail but wanted to. Saw Masonic a year again. Finally getting back at things. Welcome!