* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Newcomer from China
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:24 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:27 am 

Lingshen wrote:
For this message "You have been permanetly banned from this board. Please contact the Board Administrator for more information. A ban has been issued on your IP Address." I do have s screen shot, just in case you wanna see it.

OK this forum is a little bit more complicated than I thought, But i do Manage to update my screenshot.

That's the same message we're getting. We're not from China. Has nothing to do with China.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:39 am 

Searain wrote:
Lingshen wrote:
What makes me really unhappy is when I checked this forum earlier today, a message appeared:
"You have been permanetly banned from this board. Please contact the Board Administrator for more information. A ban has been issued on your IP Address."
Firstly I was shocked, then I felt, frankly, disgusted by this act. I have been judged as a criminal, simply just because where I am from.

You chinese guys seem to have a penchant for playing the victim, don'tcha.

I'm in Italy and, much like Pasqualeomega, I've been getting this message randomly ever since the spam began, when using browsers with built-in anonymous browsing features, such as Firefox. It's fine on Explorer. LS mate from Kuwait is also getting it, so no, it isn't just China.

Also, been partying a lot with Niub the last couple of weeks while finishing my Ninja, pretty sure he's from China and he didn't seem to have problems using the search feature to make parties, seeing as he'd constantly lead the ones I was in.

You sure you aren't blowing stuff out of proportion here?

I dont represent the whole Chinese community, I post here personally and I only speak for myself. First of all I did receive this message without any warning or information that it could be a tech-error in first place, nor back then I had a pc to comfirm it is a error or not.

And for the search failure, it started on last Sunday, around midnigh-ish in China. Again I think you can talk to Niub and comfirm what I said all above.

Again I couldn't get any officially comfirmation if it is a tech-failure or it is intented. but since I can use search function normally with a VPN, I think it is latter, that's all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:04 am 

Let me post a few more Screenshots for Search Failure:

This is what happened if you /sea without VPN

This is what happened if you go to AH without VPN

and this is what happened if you use VPN, everything functions normally

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:49 am 

Viktoriya wrote:
Just nasomi things, you're going to see a lot of weird shit happen in your time here.

Hopefully that is the case.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:46 pm 

Ever think it's not nas, but china that is blocking things? They kind of have a history of doing so.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:28 pm 

Hamster wrote:
Ever think it's not nas, but china that is blocking things? They kind of have a history of doing so.

If it was China doing, tt would be whole lot easier to block the whole login access or the server than block the search function wouldn't you think?

But yeah it is true we cannot use Youtube/Facebook/Google and such without VPN still. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:59 pm 

If you can connect via vpn and have no issues, but search has issues, it's not an ip thing though, it's a port thing. Certain ports seem to be blocked for your connection that when funneled through vpn aren't. If nasomi blocks some ip's from china and you're on it, you wouldn't be able to connect at all, but I highly doubt he's blocking some ports on some IP's. Which is why it leads me to think it's something with your ISP instead of on nasomi's side.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:15 pm 

Hamster wrote:
If you can connect via vpn and have no issues, but search has issues, it's not an ip thing though, it's a port thing. Certain ports seem to be blocked for your connection that when funneled through vpn aren't. If nasomi blocks some ip's from china and you're on it, you wouldn't be able to connect at all, but I highly doubt he's blocking some ports on some IP's. Which is why it leads me to think it's something with your ISP instead of on nasomi's side.

First of all the search command does function normally untill last Sunday.

I thought it was ISP's doing first so I have tried 3 different ISP's: my internet connection at home, and 2 cellphone hotspots from two different ISPs. None of them work... And all other Chinese players I know reported the same problem regradless which ISP they chooose...