Lobby: Up
Online: 50
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:49 pm 

Excuse me ...I want to know how to fish!
(You lost your catch due to your lack of skill) I'm going crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:07 am 

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13300

Go to a fishing spot thats your level, when something gets on the line you will see arrows, press left or right accordingly until HP depletes. Then press enter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:54 am 

That's what I did but (You lost your catch due to your lack of skill) I used up all my bait 。 :oops:
I don't know why?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:00 am 

daemonhall wrote:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13300

Go to a fishing spot thats your level, when something gets on the line you will see arrows, press left or right accordingly until HP depletes. Then press enter.

I'm currently in West ronguard (LV7 WAR)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:41 pm 

Sorry for late reply, not many use the forums outside of the crafting section it seems. Toss me a /tell Daemonhall or /tell Daemonhell in-game if you need help. I'm fairly new myself about a week in.

Here is a couple fishing guides, both have similarity so find which one works best for you. I just started fishing also, I'm using the composite rod and sabiki rig setup.

Also if you're level 7 you probably want to wait to fish until your hit about lvl 20 so you can get to the Valkrum Dunes town Selbina reliably, thats where you start fishing.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2785

There is two separate guides, both have very useful tips at the beginning. I suggest giving those a quick read.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:18 pm 

daemonhall wrote:
Sorry for late reply, not many use the forums outside of the crafting section it seems. Toss me a /tell Daemonhall or /tell Daemonhell in-game if you need help. I'm fairly new myself about a week in.

Here is a couple fishing guides, both have similarity so find which one works best for you. I just started fishing also, I'm using the composite rod and sabiki rig setup.

Also if you're level 7 you probably want to wait to fish until your hit about lvl 20 so you can get to the Valkrum Dunes town Selbina reliably, thats where you start fishing.

There is two separate guides, both have very useful tips at the beginning. I suggest giving those a quick read.

Thank you, friend. You've been a great help

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:30 pm 

No problem, like I said I'm still new myself haha but /tell me in game if you have any other questions.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:34 pm 

daemonhall wrote:

Level isn’t an issue. I leveled my lvl 5 mule that’s only allowed in town zones to 99 fishing. Best thing is just start in port windy with comp rod and Sabiki rig. You are targeting quus and they cap at lvl 19