Long ago: Anodrac of Valefor.
https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Anodrac

But now...
Character Name: Yodasan & Parvati
Played FFXI? Yes!
Came from: Valefor
Years Played: 2004-2005 & 2008-2011
How you found us? Google/Reddit
Other MMO's? FFXIV! It's a great game. Inactive atm.

I played on PS2 as soon as it came out way back when. It was my first MMO and i shelled out that extra $140 for the hard drive and modem. ~Memories~ I was unfortunately led astray by The Official Brady Games Guide leading to a lot of frustration and slow progress. Years later, i returned to the game on PC and was able to look things up reliably on FFXIclopedia (Lifesaver For Real!). I joined an HNM/Dynamis/Salvage/Endgame linkshell and fell victim to the old "LS leader is secretly using the LS just to equip himself and his friends". I was enjoying WotG for the content i could do solo mostly. I was working on the scenarios as well when Abyssea came out. Had to quit unfortunately but it spared me the dowturn and shitstorm Abyssea became.

So far on Nasomi, i've had a lot of fun dualboxing. You may see me around as i'm just working on subjobs for now and testing how far i can dualbox until it doesnt become fun/viable/decent exp. Also, the Windower mods that are allowed are the most useful from what i remember. I highly recommend turning off bump mapping, installing an HD pack (currently loving Ashendubs' new one), installing a Map Pack (leave on compressed) and FFXIView for fonts (icon sets can be switched in settings!).

/wave at you in-game! :D

-edit: clarifications.