Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:04 pm 

Character Name: Dario
Played FFXI? Only for a couple of days here in Nasomi back in October 2020. Not for long enough to appreciate the full experience :)
How you found us? Google search
Other MMO's? No. I only had created a character back in October 2020 (male Hume in San d'Oria) but quit before even trying hard enough to achieve anything :D (I've played and completed several of the rest of the main FF titles except for II, III, XIV and XV, so as it may have happened to many, I found XI's gameplay and countless new features to be pretty overwhelming at first) until less than a couple of weeks ago when (upon reading Nasomi's starting guide) I decided to start fresh as a new character, Hume named Dario starting in Bastok. For the past almost 2 weeks I've been soloing my way to level 20 so that I can unlock the support jobs and the Chocobo license quest. I'm cuerrent a level 17 WAR(first job) at the moment I'm typing this from work, rank 2 and completed 5 o 6 quests from my Nation and still trying to become familiar with the game terminology and mechanics. Just created a yellow linkshell named "Eleventhsense" and since the game was designed to play with other players I'm looking for some fellow new adventurers to make my way through the Varkum Dunes to begin with so that we reach the level 20 milestone (they don't have to be rock solid party members, at least for now. I guess we'll see that on the road since we all have busy lives and everything ^-^). I usually play at night 6 days a week, generally after 10 or 11 PM, but it varies. But I understand the linkshell subject belongs to another topic so I'll leave it here and create a separate post for that. Sorry if it was a too long introduction :lol: . I also speak Spanish, in fact that's my native language. I'm from Uruguay, so If there's any Latin American new players as well or non-new players who want to throw some piece advice you're all welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:21 pm 

Hi am mathrandir in ffxi nas . Cool you never okayed ffxi before am new here on nas but played form 2002 - 2007 . If you need sum tips maybe sum help ot just wana say hi am mathrandir . Nice to meet u . I play all day

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:11 pm 

Hi! Great! Nice to meet you too. Your name looks familiar, I'm sure we've already run into each other at some point lately :D. I'll say hi next time I see u. Thanks!