Lobby: Up
Online: 56
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:02 am 

Mature, drama free adult looking for a new private server. Hopeful for a friendly community where folks are not going to argue to the gates of Hades over minute details of the game and what equipment piece is better than another. Too old for that nonsense and honestly, looking to mostly play alone. In many cases you wouldn’t know I was even there. (Guess that depends how well I fit in / am wanted in the community.)

That said, I come here because my previous server was against my objective: I’m a software engineer looking to learn some new code in an environment I enjoy; I want to code a semi automated multibox party. I know, the recoil on that statement hits many. And I’m sure you all have reasons for your reservations, those reasons are valid given how many folks have ruined what is my personally favorite MMORPG. I also know I can’t convince you “I’m not a botter, Gil seller, etc.” via a thread post, an introduction post at that! And no, not looking to go breaking the server or anything malicious, I’m not a douche. Simply looking to learn how to code multiboxes and derive the fulfillment of successful self sufficiency. (I’m one of those freaks that like playing MMOs alone. Frank Sinatra syndrome “I did it my way”.)

As the title says, this post is simply to confirm this server and I are compatible. I, a sound minded individual of high integrity and personal accountability, am looking for a server to mix my love of games and engineering in a non invasive, destructive, or malicious manner. Are you a server willing to take a chance on a stranger who was honest in putting forth his intentions up front?

Reply or email if you choose. I’m reasonable and friendly. The worst that can happen is you tell me “no” and we move on with life. Best case scenario, you gain a new digital friend. Your choice :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:05 pm 

Farna wrote:
As the title says, this post is simply to confirm this server and I are compatible. I, a sound minded individual of high integrity and personal accountability, am looking for a server to mix my love of games and engineering in a non invasive, destructive, or malicious manner. Are you a server willing to take a chance on a stranger who was honest in putting forth his intentions up front?

Creating apps/scripts to automate gameplay is about as invasive, destructive and malicious as you can get. It's also against Nasomi's stated rules.

https://na.nasomi.com/rules.php

Nasomi wrote:
• Any use of a program that is not officially sanctioned by Nasomi is prohibited.
• Any use of scripts/bots or any form of player automation is prohibited.
• Controlling a player character through use of a program or machine not directly controlled by the player is prohibited.
• Controlling two characters at once through any means at all is prohibited.
• ANY use of third-party programs, regardless of benefit, not authorized by Nasomi, is prohibited.

Edit: If you're actually interested in creating a self-sufficient party using apps and not interacting with anyone, spin up the latest version of Topaz or Darkstar or whatever it's called now and go crazy.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:11 pm 

Ah, thank you for the information. I’ll try that!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:58 am 

great. useful information. I will apply it
Quick Draw