Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:03 am 

Duel Arena- This was once a way to place huge bets and then lose a lot. Trading- Self-explanatory. Pking- Self explaining. Merchanting- Once existed quite self explanatory. It is still possible, but the technology is outdated. Trading hotspots Varrock, Falador. All five continents had trading zones that were always packed. Different regions included different goods.

My mind has just exploded with ideas about how to teach multiple skills to 99 people while making a huge profit. I'm thinking about setting a goal of alching 100k or more yew bows from scratch and receive 99 Woodcutting Fletching, Woodcutting and Mage. The "supplies" I need to acquire are like this: Miner 100k+ Pure Essence Create the essence into nature runes.

After I have gotten all the equipment, I would fletch the 100k+ longbows and then high alch the longbows. After a job well done I'll be rewarded with 70+mil and three 99's, which is really good. I'd like to hear your thoughts on my goals. If it's an "In your mind's eye" goal or one of the "Your freakin' mind" kind of goal. Please leave your comments. My woodcutting skill level is currently 96 to get an yews/hour rate. I don't know how long it may take. Perhaps it will take 4 months.

This is the reason you should Beg

I'm here to discuss the benefits of being a beggar. Of course, it's not going to be very effective at first but once you find an honest person, things will get better. Benefits: Beingg doesn't affect your combat stats. The best thing about it is that you are able to choose from a variety of options and can beg wherever you like.

I am confident that by 99, you will possess the most proficient typing skills and enough money to buy a Yak (not charms). High leveled beggers can get the riches of 42gp as well as the leather boots. Even even if you're not an expert, you don't have to be a top-ranking begger. Most of your clients are capable of giving back massages if provided by experienced professionals.

The slayer helm/full black mask can boost your cool factor by the form of a percentage. It can also assist when you are begging. You can save money by being stingy when you invest in German software companies and expensive skills like prayer.

The drawbacks are that it takes time to earn any cash unless one chooses to stalk, which can result in a lot more abuse and beatings. However, it's worthwhile. Once you can identify a person who is religious and begin to earn a lot of cash.

I have been wandering about Runescape for the last couple of hours in a fog. What made RS so special at the time was all the small guilds and organizations that came up independently. Jagex is not involved in this thread.

World 66 Laws The oldest of the member organisations, the idea behind it is simple. They give you essense and lawful advice back. Red robes are worn by official crafters. World 16 AirsSimilar to law-running. All you have to do is give the craftsmen some essence and they will give you some airs. World 132 Yanille FetchersThis is a spot for fletchers, far from the hustle and bustle of the banks. Are there other areas where people just want to gather and learn in peace?

This is why you should be boss

Here are the advantages of bossing. It's not beneficial for lower levels however it can be helpful when you reach a decent combat level. Benefits ---- when you are bossing you also raise the value of your bank slowly. It's wonderful to have a variety of drops and not become bored. After bossing for some time, I can guarantee that you will get enough turmoil (maybe even 99) and yak(charms as well) and possibly overloads, pro equipment 99 mage, and range to decide how you spend your money.

High leveled people that boss can get you riches such as the divine sigil, god of wars items from the dungeon, and even torva armor. It's not even necessary to be a herb-lover, as most teams don't require overkills.

The bandos/fire cape armour/ chaotic weapons can increase your percentage in getting kills and getting into teams. It can be a huge help when trying to afford things that are valuable, like party hats. You can save money by using effigies that bosses will drop (ONLY SOLO'S). People who fear being bossed because of their low level are still able to do great for their bosses and might even be able earn a lot of money by using the amazing lootshare system.

Disadvantages----Takes extremely long to see drops such as a sigil from corp or torva armour from nex and can get frustrating but the effort is well worth it. When you've got more requirements, such as extremes and chaos, or chaotic weapons, you won't start seeing many drops. Only then will it be easier to join good teams. Discuss the drawbacks and advantages of being bossy.

I am level 129 and began playing RS around a month prior to when RS2 was launched officially. Since I was in middle school at the time, it was simple to locate the timing (days) to play RS. I'm referring to the fact that I was a normal child with good academics. I also did regular sports. As a young person, there's only so much you can do. I was the very first person in my county to have DSL. (I still have the file fuuuu.png). So what's wrong in me getting my scape on. God only knows what that game taught me about computers.

However, I'm not here to nostalgia. RS has issued a huge number of updates over the past year, which includes chaos, godwars (which I hate) godwars, godwars, nex and corp, as well as mounds of other high-level information. While I don’t mind the demands but there are a lot of things I don’t possess, however, if I had the time allowed, I would most certainly have them.

The community has experienced the biggest changes in RuneScape. The majority of players that were part of large clans over the last 3 years have grown up. There is no turning back now. The new generation of players is here and there's no way to go back. The PVP community I must say is now a nightmare for competitive players.

PVP has become nothing but a trade of insults about x followed by and excuse for x. I find it difficult to locate PVM players who aren't LS masses for me. This is due to the fact that I don’t play often enough to have a chaotic weapon or 160M to buy chaos.

I'm not offending anyone however I am an adult woman in this matter. However, I believe that people are becoming more committed to runningescape in the past three or four years. I have nothing against anyone, I've played longer than the majority of players and I've met some very chill players in the 09er years.

It's odd to me that being boss at my position and being able to buy multiple levels that cost over 100 million dollars has become a necessity. While maging DKs by firebolt was once considered normal but now it's ridiculous. People who are at my level have played for half as long as me, and they're really into runescape. I'm not a fan of being the random freeplayer people might see saying things like "wow 99 mage you don't have a life." But, the situation has become way too serious for me. I would like people to see my point of view.

Recently, I was thinking of minigames currently being played in the wilderness but will soon be relocated northwards to Falador. The general idea is, however, a disaster. The minigames will be placed in some random location, rather than ensuring minigames are moved to correct locations according to their background.

To be fair, I did decide to look at the mini-games that are available in the wilderness. These minigames all seem to be "wild-centred", meaning that they're not logically put away elsewhere.

The location of the Mage Arena in the far north is frightening because you could be attacked traveling. In addition, it doesn't permit you to utilize the full range of equipment in the event the event of an attack. All the actions take place in the wild. To remove it is not logical since it's an attempt to show that wilderness safeguards work. Stealing Creation is a place to the worship and resurrection of the spiritres who recur haunt godwars battlefields.

The activities 2 and 3 remain, but I also know that Clan Wars doesn't necessarily need to be a wilderness-based game. The possibility of fighting one another for training purposes could be easily transferred to Al Kharid's famed duel arena. The mages could create an interdimensional rift employing the same method to create POHs (yes, there's a backstory:D) and it's everything nice and classy.

Maybe the idea of stealing creation can be moved, given that the revenants have gone into a strange cave. I believe the central location of the mystic's camp is best.

Why is Fist of Guthix required to leave? It's located in low-level wilderness therefore you don't need to carry anything. You have the option of teleporting to other members. While you may get hurt, it is not impossible to lose your stuff. I wouldn't mind, personally.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com