Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New and Struggling :D
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:04 am 

Character Name: Syrasi
Character Details: Mithra, Red Mage
FFXI Background: I played back when I was 11-13 years old and now I want to relive the nostalgia.
How I heard about Nasomi: I saw it mentioned in a Youtube comment section on an OST video and couldn't believe it was real until I checked it out.
What I want: My partner and I should be able to get more active here this summer - they never had a chance to play this game (they were a WoW players back in the day) and we want to explore this world together and RP our characters in it. I never really got very far back when I played this as a kid and I really want to see what is out there and connect with the community.
What I need Help with: I managed to sort through the resolution issues after installing, but I genuinely can barely read the in-game text. I followed instructions to make it larger, but that desynchronized my mouse with the game so I can't get past the starting screen that asks me to accept FFXI's conditions. I tried to click enter and just use the keyboard but nothing worked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:02 am 

You may need to use the "NasomiXI Config" tool to set your menu resolution a little lower

When the 'accpet-ffxi-conditions' screen appears, hit alt+tab until the game window is highlighted, as the boot.exe tends to be the active window.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:17 am 

from ashita did you try right clicking and going to edit configuration and changing the menu size? I have mine set to the same as my desktop resolution (1920x1080)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:45 pm 

Thanks for the responses! I’ll try those.