Lobby: Up
Online: 63
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:56 am 

name is escaping me, played on Midgar way back (if anyone is an oldy from that server, i played as Itsmeagain...and yes, i know the error of that name now...and will not be doing the same with my new character here hahaha)

Was a 75 smn,whm,blm,nin rank 10 Windurst, finished all CoP and Zilart - did a lot of endgame work in sky/sea/dynamis and even spent countless hours tracking spawns and fighting HNMs....never tried einherjar (sadly), and even worked to have the captain rank in Aht Urgan :-)

Looking forward to coming back even if it does mean starting over :-)

it's been over 10 years since i have played....so please excuse the ignorance i am going to be displaying while i readjust :-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:46 am 

So...i know this is a short time coming...but as much as I missed the good times with the game...starting over just wasn't going well...missed nuking big bosses and i don't really miss leveling though...thanks for having a place available for me to try this again.

Hope you all enjoy, and the best wishes to all of you as you continue forward :-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:30 pm 

Leveling and making friends is thr best part of this game then endgame atleast for me.