Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:15 pm 

Fhuri wrote:
Throw in a scouts belt and and braccae (if it drops), I’ll do it. ^^

You're going to be in for quite a surprise on your first run.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:34 pm 

I have 75WHM with no time or interest to level anything else. I can make the gil no problem seems like a great deal to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:01 pm 

Groooovy wrote:
Fhuri wrote:

You're going to be in for quite a surprise on your first run.

Drop rates obscene? I know the multi alliances of old, that I only experienced in old school retail, are out the window.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 pm 

Fhuri wrote:

You can probably just send a tell to the group running it and ask if you can come in to lot the items really quick when they drop if that's all you're after

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:47 am 

Viktoriya wrote:

:lol:

Honestly, I'm pretty biased when it comes to this as I really enjoy meriting more traditionally but I do wish Nas would nerf Bubu experience points. I couldn't give two shits about currency drop rates really, but how many people on this server seem to be capped on meritable stats across the board is staggering compared to retail and this has led to a wayyyyy lower amount of people seeking throughout the day for traditional merit parties than there ever was circa-ToAU era. As mentioned by others, I think people paying for a leech spot in Bubu groups happens more frequently than people believe, and I'd even compare the groups in general to the Korroloka summoner burns of retail - at least in terms of total exp gained and how much it allows people to bypass something that used to take a substantial amount of time and effort to accomplish. I'd also argue it significantly lowers the game's lifespan for anyone involved, but I'm sure I'm probably in the minority when it comes to enjoying meriting so I can understand if this isn't a sentiment shared by others.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:30 am 

Tex wrote:
As mentioned by others, I think people paying for a leech spot in Bubu groups happens more frequently than people believe, and I'd even compare the groups in general to the Korroloka summoner burns of retail - at least in terms of total exp gained and how much it allows people to bypass something that used to take a substantial amount of time and effort to accomplish. I'd also argue it significantly lowers the game's lifespan for anyone involved, but I'm sure I'm probably in the minority when it comes to enjoying meriting so I can understand if this isn't a sentiment shared by others.

You're not alone, as someone who has maxed his merits using Dynamis, I'd rather have not been able to go this route. I wanted to get relics not exp from Dynamis, the merits were only a bonus. You are also correct in the "lowers the game's lifespan". I've seen many people, myself included, hit a wall after about 3-4 months of consistent Dynamis. More than half of those people end up quitting or lowering their playtime by quite a lot. Retail SMN Burns in Korroloka is a very apt comparison. I've leeched jobs 65-75 and I've sold leech spots. It's the way a lot of stuff has been here(Ex. Rampart, Fealty, BST), unless stated by Nasomi, it's not an exploit/against the rules.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 pm 

Tex wrote:
Viktoriya wrote:

Honestly, I'm pretty biased when it comes to this as I really enjoy meriting more traditionally but I do wish Nas would nerf Bubu experience points. I couldn't give two shits about currency drop rates really, but how many people on this server seem to be capped on meritable stats across the board is staggering compared to retail and this has led to a wayyyyy lower amount of people seeking throughout the day for traditional merit parties than there ever was circa-ToAU era. As mentioned by others, I think people paying for a leech spot in Bubu groups happens more frequently than people believe, and I'd even compare the groups in general to the Korroloka summoner burns of retail - at least in terms of total exp gained and how much it allows people to bypass something that used to take a substantial amount of time and effort to accomplish. I'd also argue it significantly lowers the game's lifespan for anyone involved, but I'm sure I'm probably in the minority when it comes to enjoying meriting so I can understand if this isn't a sentiment shared by others.

Person with multiple relics doesn’t really care about currency

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Tex wrote:
Viktoriya wrote:

Person with multiple relics doesn’t really care about currency, now*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:19 pm 

Was able to get. Thank You to those that helped. You beautiful magnanimous bastards!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:46 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Tex wrote:
Viktoriya wrote:

I was trying to be impartial to currency because someone would probably imply that because I have relics, if I said I wanted currency rates nerfed it would mean I don't want others to acquire something I already have. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I know you're busting my chops though. 8-)

Edit: Funnily enough, it's also the reality Nasomi has to deal with regarding relics. Damned if he nerfs currency rate and rolls back everyone's relics and damned if he doesn't. Can't please everyone.