Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:41 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Heralds Gaiters now available for 120 points of pops. First come, first serve. Happy farming.

You had piqued my interest until I saw that. You guys are basically valuing Heralds at > 50M?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:10 pm 

Dodi wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Heralds Gaiters now available for 120 points of pops. First come, first serve. Happy farming.

You had piqued my interest until I saw that. You guys are basically valuing Heralds at > 50M?

Second virtues are routinely up for 600k in bazaars. Those are 3 points each. 40x600k is 24m. Most pops gil value in bazaars is directly in line with that as well. This is also not anticipated to be a super frequent occurence. Believe it or not, it's a pretty rare drop.

Edit: Anyone interested in hitting the grindstone for these boots can message me, Chase, Exelyon, Tommi, Viktoriya, Aselius, Fid, Berens or Governor to discuss limits on each types of pops.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:37 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Dodi wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

Second virtues are routinely up for 600k in bazaars. Those are 3 points each. 40x600k is 24m. Most pops gil value in bazaars is directly in line with that as well. This is also not anticipated to be a super frequent occurence. Believe it or not, it's a pretty rare drop.

Edit: Anyone interested in hitting the grindstone for these boots can message me, Chase, Exelyon, Tommi, Viktoriya, Aselius, Fid, Berens or Governor to discuss limits on each types of pops.

I just did some quick math based on manteels and novios being 24 points each and selling around 10M each. 120 points is basically 5 manteels or 5 novios. I'll admit I hadn't done any comparisons to virtue bazaar pricing. What virtues are worth vs what I would pay for them seems to be quite different and that market seems more volatile whereas novio and manteel prices seem relatively stable. I'm not saying your price point is wrong by any means, I was just surprised by the number. It's a seller's market (for Gaiters anyhow) so who am I to disagree ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 pm 

Dodi wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

you can absolutely not trade them for gaiters too

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Dodi wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

Am I missing something? Did I say something offensive here?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:02 pm 

Dodi wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Dodi wrote:

Nope, just making sure you know that's an option if you don't like the price of something.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:15 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Dodi wrote:
Starbright wrote:

Nope, just making sure you know that's an option if you don't like the price of something.

Dodi wrote:
... I'm not saying your price point is wrong by any means, I was just surprised by the number...

You seem to be more offended by this than the person who is actually advertising the item! I wasn't the only one surprised by the price. I happen to be in a ls with Aeroo (not TS) and there was a discussion about that price point where Aeroo gave the same analysis as above to those other players. Nobody was mad, it was just a discussion. Just like the discussion that happened after the stuff you quoted above. And after his reply I have a better understanding of why they chose that number- ya know, because we had a discussion... However, I'm sure Aeroo really appreciates you leaping to his defense! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Dodi on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:34 pm 

I was leaping to common sense’s defense, not Aeroo’s. I’m sure he’ll be just fine.

You sure did read a lot into three sentences I typed though, about how offended I am.. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:36 pm 

Starbright wrote:
I was leaping to common sense’s defense, not Aeroo’s. I’m sure he’ll be just fine.

So don't discuss prices on items that are for sale/trade = common sense- got it. Thanks for clearing that up!

Starbright wrote:
You sure did read a lot into three sentences I typed though, about how offended I am.. :roll:

Edit: Initially I couldn't figure out why a random person appeared to let me know I didn't have to buy Gaiters if I didn't like the price. Are you in TS or something? At least that would make some sense.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:44 pm 

Add a pair of striders to this list! :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next