Lobby: Up
Online: 35
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:53 pm 

Sorry, but striders are not a linkshell event item. Anything done by our members in small groups are for their personal funds. This list is linkshell obtained items that would be difficult and/or too involved to equitably split the rewards from.

As for the price of gaiters, we'll adjust the price accordingly as overall supply vs demand makes itself more evident. Whether that be higher or lower.

Here is the link to our marketplace, as Ill probably be updating it more going forward.

https://topshelf.team/market/

Bumping as more prices have been changed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:00 am 

Picked up at Novia for those 2 random Deed of Moderation I had lying around. /cheers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:04 pm 

bump for a price change, a decrease in the value of an item, and an increase in the value of a few items.

We will now trade 1 novio earring, or anything else worth 24 points, for 1 full JOL popset. (1 fourth virtue, 1 fifth virtue, 1 sixth virtue)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:18 am 

exelyon wrote:
bump for a price change, a decrease in the value of an item, and an increase in the value of a few items.

We will now trade 1 novio earring, or anything else worth 24 points, for 1 full JOL popset. (1 fourth virtue, 1 fifth virtue, 1 sixth virtue)

That's very generous o.0, I'm really impressed by that move.
Good Form+1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:34 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
exelyon wrote:

Good Form+1

reason they lowering price is because novio earring is now 10Mil not 12mil and still lowering.. not cause they are generous XD they are just putting price up to par with the gil price.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:35 am 

VenomDank wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
exelyon wrote:

Good Form+1

reason they lowering price is because novio earring is now 10Mil not 12mil and still lowering.. not cause they are generous XD they are just putting price up to par with the gil price.

Takes a lot of effort to build a Jailer of Love pop set, many hours from a lot of people. The main item of attraction from that NM is the Novio. It's less than 50% drop. JoL can drop nothing except the polearm sometimes, even with TH4. That's a lot of hours potentially wasted.

Giving people or guilds the opportunity for a guaranteed Novio, instead of less than a coinflip odds, for simply trading their pop set, that seems generous to me. Not to mention the combined price to buy the three of those virtues is very likely to be less than the price of any Novio on the market, you're again getting a good deal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:17 pm 

VenomDank wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
exelyon wrote:

Good Form+1

Not sure you meant this comment to come across as negative and salty as it seems, but it is true the goal of our system is not generosity. It is to create motivation for people to save us some time. But we are the ones that have lowered the value of the item by farming it to excess. It is now very simple for any dyna farm group to take their manaburn efforts to sea and earn themselves novios. Some people do appreciate us doing that instead of letting the items hit the floor and do all of the farming ourselves.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:32 pm 

Miku wrote:
VenomDank wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Good Form+1

Takes a lot of effort to build a Jailer of Love pop set, many hours from a lot of people. The main item of attraction from that NM is the Novio. It's less than 50% drop. JoL can drop nothing except the polearm sometimes, even with TH4. That's a lot of hours potentially wasted.

Giving people or guilds the opportunity for a guaranteed Novio, instead of less than a coinflip odds, for simply trading their pop set, that seems generous to me. Not to mention the combined price to buy the three of those virtues is very likely to be less than the price of any Novio on the market, you're again getting a good deal.

+1 miku, my thoughts exactly, anyone doing JoL to build Novio should take advantage of that deal. I mean when someone is offering a deal that's literally better than the game itself will give, is pretty generous.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:17 pm 

This may be a stupid question, but I'm interested in trading 9 pts worth of items for the love torque. If it doesn't drop off the JoL kill, am I simply SOL? Cheers to a great system and hopefully buying it from you guys very soon. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:29 pm 

You're buying the item, not the chance at it. If it doesn't drop, you can have the next one you're able to attend.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next