Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:38 pm 

rawsushiii logging onto the internet with his mission to civilize

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:42 pm 

Starbright wrote:
At some point, you'll realize how silly it is to correct folks grammar on the internet. Until then you'll just keep thinking you have more of an education than me because my phone autocorrected me mispelling their altogether to there, lol.

three pages is probably long enough. Good luck with the selling shit that most people floor.

At some point, you’ll realize how silly it is to waste your time on other people’s threads for stuff you have no interest/care in.

I agree that 3 pages is long enough, thanks for the free bumps on the thread. & I agree, we’ve let plenty of this stuff hit the floor in the past but figured any opportunity to make some extra side $ to give back to LS is nice, and to help people who are not killing Sky God’s get gear they want for a fair/honest price.

Surely.. someone like you would at least understand that, right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:44 pm 

I'm just eternally grateful that you have an interest/care in the grammar of an internet stranger on a forum. Not the least bit silly that you actually went and found a fucking grammar lesson for someone with a typo. Totally normal behavior.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

As for actually putting in the work to try and sell items that most people trash? It's your time, I guess do whatever you want with it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:49 pm 

Starbright wrote:
I'm just eternally grateful that you have an interest/care in the grammar of an internet stranger on a forum. Not the least bit silly that you actually went and found a fucking grammar lesson for someone with a typo. Totally normal behavior.

As for actually putting in the work to try and sell items that most people trash? It's your time, I guess do whatever you want with it.

Woah, I’m sensing some hostility here. Did Nana forget to tuck you in last night? Relax Mr. (or Miss) Serious! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 pm 

rawsushiii wrote:
Starbright wrote:

Woah, I’m sensing some hostility here. Did Nana forget to tuck you in last night? Relax Mr. (or Miss) Serious! :D

I’m not sure what kind of sheltered life you’d need to live to find that as hostile, but it certainly makes your continued attempts at pretending I live with my mom wildly ironic... at the very least.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:34 pm 

Starbright wrote:
rawsushiii wrote:
Starbright wrote:

I’m not sure what kind of sheltered life you’d need to live to find that as hostile, but it certainly makes your continued attempts at pretending I live with my mom wildly ironic... at the very least.

His grammar is actually improving. Camper's grammar school is the real deal. 10/10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:37 am 

How much for Haidate?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:40 pm 

Hey Neko,

I’ll send you a PM & a in-game /tell! We currently have 2 buyers in line for Haidate. Talk to you soon & thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:33 am 

Just kickin the tired for haidate price.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 pm 

DiaperLoad wrote:
Just kickin the tired for haidate price.

Will send you a msg in game tonight Diaper ^^