Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: ^^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:24 pm 

just a thought.

If I had wanted to be "misleading" I wouldn't have included the max/min prices listed on the Auction House.

There was no foul play in my original post, I was not looking to pull shade over anyone's eyes.

Not that it matters. I'm sure everyone will go on and continue to judge the next post with even more scrutiny as to somehow gain some higher level sense of accomplishment and betterment. Instead of immediately jumping into a "how this person is wrong mode" maybe just point out how it can be made better, or more to the satisfaction of the marketplace norms. Seeing as how this was only my second post on Nasomi Forums since joining in November 2018.

I'll be sure to not read the snarky and witty comments that are sure to follow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:16 pm 

I, too, routinely go back and entirely delete the content of my completely normal and trustworthy posts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:17 pm 

If you consider snark level to be relative, the original replies to your post actually contained very little snark comparatively. The problem is that your response to those posts was dramatic and overly sensitive. This is like blood in the water during shark week. Do yourself a favor and grow some thicker skin if you want to engage people about snarky posts on these forums. Otherwise, just ignore them and go about your day. This isn’t me trying to be a dick, this is me offering you sound advice. No one else was thinking about this thread after they tabbed out. It’s not healthy that you seem to be.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:23 pm 

Dodi wrote:
If you consider snark level to be relative, the original replies to your post actually contained very little snark comparatively. The problem is that your response to those posts was dramatic and overly sensitive. This is like blood in the water during shark week. Do yourself a favor and grow some thicker skin if you want to engage people about snarky posts on these forums. Otherwise, just ignore them and go about your day. This isn’t me trying to be a dick, this is me offering you sound advice. No one else was thinking about this thread after they tabbed out. It’s not healthy that you seem to be.

as someone that this advice is related to, this is good advice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:57 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Dodi wrote:

No joke I actually had you in mind when I made the shark analogy :lol: Given the tone of OP’s responses, I thought it was probably best for his emotional well-being that you were late to the party on this one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:15 pm 

I miss all the fun lately with work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:51 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Dodi wrote:

I think about this post before and after I sleep.