Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: Ongoing Helm Guide
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:19 pm 

Here are the Gusgen nodes marked in green. It's a pain to mine solo but works alright at low levels if you have no other choice. The doors and levers can screw you and make you take really long routes if other people are in Gusgen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:49 pm 

Yeah, that point all the way down at the bottom by the tele-dem quest is well out of the way even for wide scan, so there's a good chance you won't run into it if you're going through casually.

But yeah, Gusgen is mostly trash, and not worth it for how spread out it is, imo -- mostly pebbles, copper, and tin. Occasionally you'll get silver and iron, rarely gold and darksteel. You'll need to be 40 before the wights and stuff camping the center point become nonaggro, and even then you'll still need sneak/invis to get past the flies and bombs on the lower levels. If you're 40 and wanting to make money from solo HELM, there are other zones that are more worth your time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:08 am 

Rockets wrote:
Yeah, that point all the way down at the bottom by the tele-dem quest is well out of the way even for wide scan, so there's a good chance you won't run into it if you're going through casually.

But yeah, Gusgen is mostly trash, and not worth it for how spread out it is, imo -- mostly pebbles, copper, and tin. Occasionally you'll get silver and iron, rarely gold and darksteel. You'll need to be 40 before the wights and stuff camping the center point become nonaggro, and even then you'll still need sneak/invis to get past the flies and bombs on the lower levels. If you're 40 and wanting to make money from solo HELM, there are other zones that are more worth your time.

I think that's probably why I didn't see a point. Thanks for the replies, guys.

I just went to oldton mov instead, it's semi close points. just lots of filler crap like moblin lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:12 pm 

does anyone have any information about mining in Mount Zhayolm?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:37 pm 

Just wanted to say thanks for the HELM info. If anyone is ever looking to make a mining party, look me up in game!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:43 pm 

Rockets wrote:
So my Newton map still needs some work, as I've only confirmed three of the mining points there. The Oldton map is ready though:

If you've done any more of these would you mind posting? They're really cool.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:18 am 

Looking for palborough mines map for points here zeruhn is pretty simple and ok money especially for low level and is usually well covered to hop in. Apologize for not making it over a map on the computer Image
bmw 335i 0 60

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:31 pm 

Anyone have the harvesting spots for the jungle/s?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:52 pm 

Is Mount Zhayolm working for mining?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:58 pm 

Am i doing something wrong? I understand that field gear doesnt work for excavation but damnnn i was breaking so many axes. Im talking like 4-6 axes per excavation point. In Maze of Shakhrami. Trying to get lucky with ele ore. But i burned through 6 or 7 stacks of pickaxes in like 1 hr. Didnt even break even. Is that typical? Was a mew moon =\

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next