Crafting still needs some love. 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
What NMs are in game? 45%  45%  [ 19 ]
A page/pages for end game? 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Something else, i'll add a comment. 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Total votes: 42
 Post subject: Nasomi Wiki
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 pm 

Hi folks,

I'm one of the Wiki monkeys, and I wanted to hear thoughts about what you guys think we are missing in terms of core content on the WIKI. If you can check the page out and post here, this will help out folks with adding/locating era related content.

I'm going to be using the Poll to help me with focusing priorities with what I tackle when I have time.

[Edit: Added links to what is on wiki thus far ]

Petz

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.

Last edited by Petz on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Nasomi Wiki
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:30 am 

Keeping fingers crossed for NM list.

Some Merit info would be nice also.

Camps same as they've always been from my experience so far (excluding BST). Campsitarus FTW!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:34 am 

Riqq wrote:
Keeping fingers crossed for NM list.

Some Merit info would be nice also.

Camps same as they've always been from my experience so far (excluding BST). Campsitarus FTW!

Just for you Riqq, I'm taking a pause on party exp and asking for help with BST camp exps! While that is happening, I can do some work on NMs page while I'm waiting on some experts to chime in on what camps work well or do not work on Nasomi. I recall that folks were saying that beastmen pets were reportedly changed, so that will cause a change from any retail guide that suggest killing these monsters.

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:40 pm 

Id like to see more complete info on NMs, working/non working BCNMs and their ownm counter parts, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:12 am 

Guedj wrote:
Id like to see more complete info on NMs, working/non working BCNMs and their ownm counter parts, etc.

I'm always on the look out for more information as well. Started a post to [quote=http://nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19]get some help from the community[/quote] to post information.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 am 

Hey Petz I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your contributions to the wiki, it is a great source of info!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:13 am 

Infidelc wrote:
Hey Petz I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your contributions to the wiki, it is a great source of info!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:15 am 

Personally I would really like a comprehensive list of "stuff that is broken" and if applicable some common workarounds.

When I was new to the server I didn't know what did and didn't work properly, and I always felt stupid asking people because I felt like it was something I should have been able to find on the Wiki. But after further inspection I actually didn't find anything like that. If it does exist, maybe it just needs to be made more visible?

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:31 am 

Another vote for what is working and what not. Including quests and missions would be a nice touch.

Also I like the differences with retail because I never play the original.

Sorry for the english.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:07 am 

I played FFXI back in 2004 when it was fairly new in NA, but I didn't get higher than lvl 10 I believe, due to my time still in EQ, possibly EQ2 rolling around the corner as well as DAoC. There is a reason I bring this up, since I am basically starting out new.

I would LOVE a complete item data base with beastiary, armors, weapons, trades skill components, vendor items etc; specifically for this era. I check the other wikis but they are robust with information that is irrelevant since some items have been added, removed and/or changed or nerfed and content may be obsolete.

I know NOTHING about this world, would love links to lore, a full detailed map and zone list with full maps and points of interests on those maps. I would like a list a quests and missions, I mean everything from all areas, again only within this era. Guides of each class, only up to max level. Even if there are links in the wiki that lead to relevant sources.

Here is an example of another game I had played for quite some time, it's a very good wiki for many points of topics. I would even love to help build the wiki if I knew how, but I also dont know what content I should add if I did. I had made some changes to this wiki linked, but I had not actually created the pages, just added to or edited them. Take a look, but I still LOVE the idea of a wiki specifically designed for Nasomi.

Example wiki: http://wiki.project1999.com

Thanks for the great job!