Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Bestiary Thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:27 pm 

Please use this thread to discuss anything to do with mobs! Any information can be useful!

Since I've started work on creating the Bestiary entries for Naswiki, I figured I'd put this thread out.

The end goal is to have a running page of each and every monster - Notorious or otherwise - and information regarding their presence on the Nasomi server including any differences they might have, for example a retail lottery pop NM being a timed spawn on Nas.

If anyone wants to pitch in, feel free. I'm personally going in the order they show up in on the Bestiary page here, and I've currently finished up to Adamantoises, and have already done pages for most EXP camp mobs linked to from Nabutso's EXP guide.

I haven't been using screenshots from other sources, except maybe as a placeholder until I get a modern screenshot, as a lot of times I've found that mobs on Nasomi are using a different model than retail, such as Tahrongi Canyon's Akbaba using the pink bird model, not the black bird model as they do on retail, or Orcish Stonechuckers and Bronze Quadav using their WotG models instead of their standard models.

If making new wikipages isn't your thing, please just use this thread to discuss NMs, whether or not they're missing, or if their spawn conditions or drops are different! Also, clear screenshots of NMs as they appear on Nasomi would be a great help!