Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:17 pm 

Jugglar Hecatomb spawns.... not like anyone would want that drop... but he's there!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:47 pm 

Tumbling Truffle spawns. I ran across him going the wrong way in the crevices of LTP.

Tococo spawns as well, not sure when it was added but I believe it may be out of era.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 am 

Sharp-eared Ropipi. Listed as spawns but I'm having an issue. PH is not respawning yet NM never shows. Scaled the entire zone with widescan, nothing. Anyone else have trouble with this NM?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:22 pm 

If the PH isn't up, its not going to spawn. I ran into this twice when I camped it. Just give it time and keep checking back.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:13 pm 

Namingishard wrote:
Silk Caterpillar spawns but de-spawns right away, even if you claim it in the half second it's up.

EDIT: In the video is NOT where it spawns, its closer north, almost in between the 2 'white bone walls'. It spawns for half a second than does despawn. I will try and use Voke to claim it.

Camped several nights, for hour at a time... looked at the wiki arrival times for Bastok airship and no pop, nothing. Was at spawn site of this video as well. Caterpillar must've been hotfixed to not spawn... I spammed my /target "Silk Caterpillar" macro for hours and never did it find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvxExIC0jk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:58 am 

Voked it twice prior and no claim... figured I'd try attacking it and actually hit it but still despawned. WTF??

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 am 

any idea if Haty spawns tried last night and got nothing,

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:54 am 

sceptre wrote:

Yeah he does, can take a few nights and you better have widescan because he can be a pain to find lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:20 am 

Sly wrote:
sceptre wrote:

Yeah he does, can take a few nights and you better have widescan because he can be a pain to find lol.

ok thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:49 pm 

Falcatus Aranei spawns properly. Killed her twice, got the Scythe the second time.

Didn't see Cargo Crab Colin but I wasn't really near where he spawns, I leveled on the other side of the zone near Motion Worm spawn and Falcatus.

Edit: Update, I camped CCC for a few hours tonight while leveling up my Scythe skill. Was there for about 5 hours and didn't see him pop even though I was killing Clippers the entire time. Might not be active on Nasomi, although I can't confirm since I couldn't stay awake for the whole spawn window. :(

Dame Blanche also spawns, however occasionally will blood aggro and run through the wall to nearby areas and get stuck. I saw him on wide scan yesterday morning but couldn't find him until I randomly locked on while tab targeting. He was glitched into the wall. I managed to get him to come out once I got myself into red HP. Very strange.

Golden Bat also spawns and is sort of glitchy. I died to him while trying to solo him on BST. Came back and he was gone so I assumed somebody came by and killed him while I was running back? Whatever, went back leveling when suddenly Golden Bat was attacking me. I guess he despawned, but I don't know why there was a delay on him spawning and why he was attacking me when he did.

These are just the ones I've seen while leveling on my BST. I'll try and update this post as I see more.

Next spot is Eastern Altepa, will see if I can get some NMs to spawn.

Let's do the Time Warp again!

New to Nasomi and have a question? PM me, I'd be glad to help!