Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:59 pm 

Hello,

Please use this thread for discussion about differences on Nasomi for San d'Oria Quests & Missions.

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:17 am 

Is this also where we post issues pertaining to missions being faulty/buggy? If so currently on Sandy mission 2-3 and currently unable to trade Parana Shields to Uu Zhoumo npc to progress further in the mission.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:49 am 

"The Vicasque's Sermon" - the NPC in East Ronafaure tower only talks to about the swords festival, not the Blue Peas.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 pm 

I believe there's an error in the rank mission "Bat Hunt." The guard NPC will not accept the Orcish Mail Scales as a trade in. Attempted the Bat Fang (that's the requirement for repeats of the mission, though this is my first time doing it,) but that was refused as well. Tried trading to the gate guard in Southern San d'Oria and Northern San d'Oria. Accepted mission from guard in Southern San d'Oria.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:28 pm 

Mizuharu wrote:
I believe there's an error in the rank mission "Bat Hunt." The guard NPC will not accept the Orcish Mail Scales as a trade in. Attempted the Bat Fang (that's the requirement for repeats of the mission, though this is my first time doing it,) but that was refused as well. Tried trading to the gate guard in Southern San d'Oria and Northern San d'Oria. Accepted mission from guard in Southern San d'Oria.

Try seeing if you can trigger the cutscene again in KRT.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Mizuharu wrote:

Try seeing if you can trigger the cutscene again in KRT.

Thank you for a response! I logged in today and tried trading it in then and the guard accepted it. Not sure what the issue was, but logging out fixed it lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:17 pm 

"A Timely Visit" does not trigger CS from Deraquien.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/A_Timely_Visit

That means Medieval Collar is not attainable.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:03 am 

A secondary issue with the quest "The Vicasque's Sermon" the NPC does give you a Brass Ring (which doesn't who in the quest completion log) and it doesn't actually effect stats as if you're not really wearing it.